This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Starbound hasn't had a significant update in months.

#31KidInTheHallPosted 7/19/2014 7:46:34 AM
^ Dude don't blame Star Trek, that's weak.
---
i5-3570k | ASRock Z77 Extreme6 | EVGA 780 Ti Dual Classified | 16GB G.Skill Ares | Samsung 830 128GB | Corsair 600T White | 212 EVO | HX750
#32ShadowThaReaper(Topic Creator)Posted 7/19/2014 7:46:46 AM
Monkeymage posted...
there has been so much money donated already that they are clearly trustworthy

"What could possibly go wrong?"
#33daniel79Posted 7/19/2014 7:52:43 AM
Fade2black001 posted...
daniel79 posted...
Fade2black001 posted...
ShadowThaReaper posted...
Why would you buy that?! Diablo 3 still sucks! Online only! No LAN! Bad character building!

Oh geez... Online only for that game is a blessing. Look at the console versions that have offline play. Its filled with hacked items/hackers all over the place.

Just stop. Online 'Only' for any game is crap.

Yeah... OK... I guess people love playing with hackers

I don't play Diablo 3 so I guess that counts me out? And when people hacked on Battlefield 1942 or any other game they would either get booted or you'd all find another server..

It's not hard. And if the game is rife with hackers then guess what? That game has gone to crap and it's time to move on ;)

People these days..
#34SxmfctPosted 7/19/2014 7:54:55 AM
ShadowThaReaper posted...
Yo, peep this review. It sums up the incompetence of the developers.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/sweetjbro/recommended/211820/

Tinfoil hat time
---
sigless user logic
#35TheEntitledOnePosted 7/19/2014 7:58:08 AM
Another Early Access failure?

Nothing new here.
---
I got your number! I got all your numbers!
#36PanopictonguyPosted 7/19/2014 10:00:56 AM
Plays early release of game still in development. Gets mad because it's not constantly being pumped with new content by the developers while they're developing.
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#37ShadowThaReaper(Topic Creator)Posted 7/19/2014 10:04:37 AM
Panopictonguy posted...
Plays early release of game still in development. Gets mad because it's not constantly being pumped with new content by the developers while they're developing.

Takes a situation they know nothing about. Acts like they aren't oversimplifying it. You should read this review that was written and compiled by a genius. :^)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/sweetjbro/recommended/211820/
#38SinfullyvannilaPosted 7/19/2014 10:47:21 AM(edited)
Have been following the nightly builds, or just the stable?

Honestly, it seems more like they are just being ridiculously perfectionist about the whole thing. Trying to tweak every single little thing instead of just making it feature complete, setting priorities on what they want to focus on, and getting feedback on what else is lacking.
---
Yes, said game is worth $5. {3DS Friend Code 3050-7626-8586}
#39ShadowThaReaper(Topic Creator)Posted 7/19/2014 10:48:59 AM(edited)
Sinfullyvannila posted...
Have been following the nightly builds, or just the stable?

Honestly, it seems more like they are just being ridiculously perfectionist about the whole thing. Trying to tweak every single little thing instead of just making it feature complete, setting priorities on what they want to focus on, and getting feedback on what else is lacking.

I haven't been following the nightlies. I've heard they are insignificant. If they were being perfectionist, they would have something to show off, instead of just words.

They're lazy and slacking off. Also busy publishing other people's games.
#40SinfullyvannilaPosted 7/19/2014 10:59:05 AM
Weren't you into Dwarf Fortress? That just had a 2 year period between updates following (IIRC) another 2 year delay between updates.
---
Yes, said game is worth $5. {3DS Friend Code 3050-7626-8586}