This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Be honest, do you like Divinity : Original Sin ?

#21GoldninjaPosted 7/19/2014 1:26:06 PM
cody4783 posted...
Goldninja posted...
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/672174-divinity-original-sin

Seriously. You'd think that the game didn't have it's own board by the flood that turns up here.

I'm developing a marginally negative opinion on the game simply because people seemingly refuse to discuss it on it's own board. One or two consolidated topics would be one thing, but in searching, there's a good hundred topics on this board about the damn game (No, I'm NOT exaggerating). And that's not searching for variations or abbreviated titles.

Same. If it had a demo or something, I'd give it a shot. Right now though, these topics just make me lose interest.
---
You guys just took a dump on my soul - mastahjebus
#22NateRose89Posted 7/19/2014 1:37:01 PM
Goldninja posted...
cody4783 posted...
Goldninja posted...

Seriously. You'd think that the game didn't have it's own board by the flood that turns up here.

I'm developing a marginally negative opinion on the game simply because people seemingly refuse to discuss it on it's own board. One or two consolidated topics would be one thing, but in searching, there's a good hundred topics on this board about the damn game (No, I'm NOT exaggerating). And that's not searching for variations or abbreviated titles.

Same. If it had a demo or something, I'd give it a shot. Right now though, these topics just make me lose interest.

That's so smart. Potentially miss out on something you may enjoy because people are posting things on the PC board and not the game board. Bunch of genius' on here.
---
PSN ID: rockstock89
#23chandl34Posted 7/19/2014 1:39:41 PM
What would make you interested in the game? If there were 100 posts talking about how terrible the game is?
---
... even on Earth Mode.
#24OmegaFlare18Posted 7/19/2014 1:49:26 PM
NateRose89 posted...
The 13 people who said 'no', haven't played it.

haven't voted yet but this could be me :P I don't have it yet so can't make decision either way
---
Steam ID: mystr_E
#25NemerlightPosted 7/19/2014 1:50:36 PM
OmegaFlare18 posted...
NateRose89 posted...
The 13 people who said 'no', haven't played it.

haven't voted yet but this could be me :P I don't have it yet so can't make decision either way

What is wrong with you? Just buy it already. Trust me its good and i never lie.
---
Miami Heat not champions of 2014.
http://i.imgur.com/m52Q7Rt.gif
#26GoldninjaPosted 7/19/2014 1:55:04 PM
NateRose89 posted...
Goldninja posted...
cody4783 posted...
Goldninja posted...

That's so smart. Potentially miss out on something you may enjoy because people are posting things on the PC board and not the game board. Bunch of genius' on here.

Meh. They're flooding the board to be annoying. It has little to do with praising the game at this point.

I didnt say ill never check it out. I may still grab it at some 90% off sale down the line.
---
You guys just took a dump on my soul - mastahjebus
#27NateRose89Posted 7/19/2014 2:14:23 PM
Goldninja posted...
NateRose89 posted...
Goldninja posted...
cody4783 posted...
Goldninja posted...

Meh. They're flooding the board to be annoying. It has little to do with praising the game at this point.

I didnt say ill never check it out. I may still grab it at some 90% off sale down the line.

Most the people flooding the PC board doing it are the same 3 posters. They would cling on to whatever annoys people and use it, just so happens to be this game at this point in time, pay them no heed or ignore them!
---
PSN ID: rockstock89