This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Are PC players going to be begging for Destiny?

#1YtBoysHavNoLipsPosted 7/19/2014 4:03:20 PM
for the next year like with gta v?
---
I'm a scrawny, ugly, pasty nerd who has a hard time getting noticed, so I say "my gf/wife" a lot on the internet.
#2drinkPosted 7/19/2014 4:04:42 PM
Most likely.
---
You didn't try google, you made that up...
Twist those dirty bags - Shake
#3Bellum_SacrumPosted 7/19/2014 4:06:05 PM
It is online and very hard to pirate, so PC gamers won't care.
---
"Now go ahead and leap ignorantly to the defense of wealthy game companies who don't know or care about you."
#4cuteboi100Posted 7/19/2014 4:06:11 PM
No, because there is a high chance it will come.
---
Attack Jet - Division 1 (World) | Fighter Jet - Division 1 (World)
Fighter Jet - Division 1 (Toronto), Rank #5
#5ChickenAndJuicePosted 7/19/2014 4:06:28 PM
Why would anyone beg for a mediocre game
#6Pal 080Posted 7/19/2014 4:11:28 PM
Eh, it doesn't really have any mod potential, that was the main reason everyone wanted GTA V.
---
"If we can hit that bulls-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate"
#7YtBoysHavNoLips(Topic Creator)Posted 7/19/2014 4:16:42 PM
Oh, I thought the main reason was because it was an AAA game that devs, yet again, decided to ignore the pc community with.
---
I'm a scrawny, ugly, pasty nerd who has a hard time getting noticed, so I say "my gf/wife" a lot on the internet.
#8Pal 080Posted 7/19/2014 4:21:24 PM
YtBoysHavNoLips posted...
Oh, I thought the main reason was because it was an AAA game that devs, yet again, decided to ignore the pc community with.

Your point being..?

Oh, you don't have one, just trying to stoke the flames I suppose.
---
"If we can hit that bulls-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate"
#9harcoreblazerPosted 7/19/2014 4:23:07 PM
Pal 080 posted...
Eh, it doesn't really have any mod potential, that was the main reason everyone wanted GTA V.

So now a game must be judged for it's mod potential instead of his overall quality?

ChickenAndJuice posted...
Why would anyone beg for a mediocre game

Would you mind lending me your time machine for a few hours?
---
PSN/Steam = retrohunter95.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QS4HQWWuqP8&feature=youtu.be
#10Pal 080Posted 7/19/2014 4:27:18 PM
harcoreblazer posted...
So now a game must be judged for it's mod potential instead of his overall quality?

umm... not exactly what I said... but most people who have a PC likely have a console (or several) so not every game needs to come to PC to be experienced, but certain select titles like GTA or Elder Scrolls games just have so much modding potential that it's sad when they aren't brought to PC... understand?
---