This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Are PC players going to be begging for Destiny?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Are PC players going to be begging for Destiny?
1 year ago#51
LOL, why do console gamers care so much that they need to be on a forum for a system they don't even play games on.

P.S. The GTAV release was confirmed for PC before the petition was started, it was a slip up by one of the main members of the team on a radio show called Opie & Anthony.
---
i7-920 @ 3.6 // 770 GTX // 12 GB G.Skill Sniper Ram // PS3 // 360
FiiO e9+17 // AD700 + M50 // Deck Legend + 82 // DAS Ultimate S
1 year ago#52
Pal 080 posted...
DarkZV2Beta posted...
Am I the only one who has never, ever given any ****s about that game?
Seriously. The Halo games were mediocre at best, and this game seems to only be riding on the Bungie name.

I'm sure you're not the only person... most people not looking forward to it will keep to themselves and just ignore it...

However there are plenty who do think the game looks good, and many more who enjoyed the Halo titles, so you should probably just get used to it and pipe down, and focus on the games YOU are interested in... sound good?

Nope.
---
god invented extension cords. -elchris79
Starcraft 2 has no depth or challenge -GoreGross
1 year ago#53
Meh. It looks like a fun game but I'm not going to be feeling like I'm missing out.
1 year ago#54
Clouddx posted...
LOL, why do console gamers care so much that they need to be on a forum for a system they don't even play games on.

P.S. The GTAV release was confirmed for PC before the petition was started, it was a slip up by one of the main members of the team on a radio show called Opie & Anthony.

right.... just like r* confirmed that they were going to make their other huge game Red Dead Redemption on pc too...

be honest, they didn't really want to make games for the pc (like most devs) and this is why leftovers get ported a year or two after most people have forgotten about it and moved on to the next big thing.
---
I'm a scrawny, ugly, pasty nerd who has a hard time getting noticed, so I say "my gf/wife" a lot on the internet.
1 year ago#55
Seeing as how I played Unreal Tournament and Quake back in the day, every console shooter just feels extremely slow and boring with incredibly generic weapons to me. So no.
---
Console war in a nutshell:
http://imgur.com/xA6GJZ9.png
1 year ago#56
If it comes to PC, nice, I may try it out some time. If it doesn't, I don't care, there's plenty of other games to play.
---
3DS FC: 3351 - 4188 - 0149
Pokemon Y IGN: Roth
1 year ago#57
YtBoysHavNoLips posted...
Clouddx posted...

right.... just like r* confirmed that they were going to make their other huge game Red Dead Redemption on pc too...

be honest, they didn't really want to make games for the pc (like most devs) and this is why leftovers get ported a year or two after most people have forgotten about it and moved on to the next big thing.

Well, you don't have to believe me... but go listen to the show. I believe it sometime in February, and the guys name is Lazlo. He let slip that they were working on a PS4/XB1 version along with a PC version.

The fact stands that every GTA game has been ported to PC, and RDR isn't even made by the same team as GTA which is why there is no port and R* NEVER confirmed a PC port of RDR in the first place. I find it hilarious that console gamers care sooooo much that a game gets ported to PC. So much so that they need to come onto a forum for a system they don't even game on and complain. It's as if they have no games to play on their consoles so they need to find something else to occupy their time.
---
i7-920 @ 3.6 // 770 GTX // 12 GB G.Skill Sniper Ram // PS3 // 360
FiiO e9+17 // AD700 + M50 // Deck Legend + 82 // DAS Ultimate S
1 year ago#58
they are already begging.
1 year ago#59
Everything I've seen from Destiny screamed "Borderlands with less style", so no. It seems nice, but nothing the PC actually needs.

Of course, you'll probably decry me as an ignorant who knows nothing of videogames in your desperate attempt to keep your (mediocre) trolling alive, so go right ahead.
---
-FREEZE!
-I'm a robot, not your refrigerator.
Marvin
1 year ago#60
DragonRaizen posted...
Everything I've seen from Destiny screamed "Borderlands with less style", so no. It seems nice, but nothing the PC actually needs.

That's kind of my first impression of the beta to be honest. I am looking forward to the game, but it definitely seems to lack personality, especially compared to something like Borderlands 2.
---
"If we can hit that bulls-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate"
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Are PC players going to be begging for Destiny?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived