This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Are PC players going to be begging for Destiny?

#61BogePosted 7/20/2014 12:28:17 PM
Not me. It looks like an online borderlands, and borderlands was only an okay game. It would be nice for it to come to PC. The option to play a (maybe) good game is always better than not. And the option to play it my way (high resolution and framerate) is better than not. But if it didn't come to PC, no big deal. It's not a PS4 seller for me, not even close. It will be overrated.
---
http://penguinpetes.com/gallery/MyWalls/pigeon_chess.png
#62ClouddxPosted 7/20/2014 12:29:08 PM
DragonRaizen posted...
Everything I've seen from Destiny screamed "Borderlands with less style", so no. It seems nice, but nothing the PC actually needs.

This is exactly what my bro said when we were watching the gameplay footage of it.
---
i7-920 @ 3.6 // 770 GTX // 12 GB G.Skill Sniper Ram // PS3 // 360
FiiO e9+17 // AD700 + M50 // Deck Legend + 82 // DAS Ultimate S
#63YtBoysHavNoLips(Topic Creator)Posted 7/20/2014 1:48:00 PM
johnny_pay posted...
they are already begging.

I know there are already two topics about it. Some people are always going on about all of the "great" generic RPGs which supposedly makes it the best platform... yet, there's always a bunch of begging for leftover console ports.
---
I'm a scrawny, ugly, pasty nerd who has a hard time getting noticed, so I say "my gf/wife" a lot on the internet.
#64KaiRyusakiPosted 7/20/2014 1:49:10 PM
You're implying we begged for GTA V.

I'd say 90% of pc gamers knew it was coming, just late. Just like GTA IV.
#65CELTEKKPosted 7/20/2014 1:56:41 PM
Been playing the beta on ps4. So far it has been very enjoyable.

People should try playing it instead of bashing a game. Seems like everyone just wants games to fail. What happened to wanting a game to be good and fun?

Oh wait, it's just GFaqs
---
i long to see their faces...
regardless of the decay
#66Death_BornPosted 7/20/2014 1:58:36 PM
I really loved Borderlands... but the main thing that made the game good was the comedic plot, otherwise it would have just been another boring shooter, albeit with co op. Which is what I see Destiny as being, style over substance.
#67machetemanPosted 7/20/2014 1:59:12 PM
ITT: Wanting a game to come out for their favorite platform = begging.

I don't have a console. Do I want Destiny to come out on PC so that I can experience it and judge for myself? Heck yeah. It looks like they type of game I would enjoy. I'm not going to get butthurt and call it console trash like most of the people in this thread are, though.
#68SxmfctPosted 7/20/2014 2:08:51 PM
OP if I find you a picture of a doll can you point out where the PC touched you?
---
sigless user logic
#69kq2076Posted 7/20/2014 2:33:33 PM
What is with the influx of trolls on this board lately? The TC is a 2 day old account who posts flame bait in almost every thread with some convenient agreement from "other" users. Do they seriously have nothing better to do with their time?
---
Hookers and Ice Cream aren't free.
Stolen-Pixels-12-The-Economics-Lesson
#70Giblet_EnjoyerPosted 7/24/2014 6:51:45 PM
kq2076 posted...
What is with the influx of trolls on this board lately? The TC is a 2 day old account who posts flame bait in almost every thread with some convenient agreement from "other" users. Do they seriously have nothing better to do with their time?

TC and all his other alts (at least I hope to god that there's only one guy this pathetic) are taking the whole "GTA V on PC" thing really hard. Lol, you should have seen the NGG board when the real version of GTA V got announced. One guy actually got so mad about it that he voice chatted death threats to me on Steam after I rubbed it in a little. You would (well, if you were younger maybe) be pissed off, too, if your biggest, best game - the one thing you could hold over the heads of people who game on a premium platform that you don't have - got announced for said platform.
---
"one simply doesn't play a naughty dog game." - ServantOfErieos
Pccouchcoop.com http://www.co-optimus.com/system/4/pc.html