This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I prefer consoles.

#21TimePharaohPosted 7/19/2014 8:44:18 PM
Oh god, the farm.
#22Perfect LightPosted 7/19/2014 8:52:52 PM
So this entire topic was to convince us you prefer consoles?

Okay...good for you?
---
E . ` ' / . F Your tears fuel me.
#23ThePaleRiderpPosted 7/19/2014 8:54:06 PM
MithrilMonarch posted...
As a person who also prefers consoles, I gotta say, you're extremely ignorant, and wrong on many levels.

I don't want to play games on PC, not because of lack of money, but because I prefer the user interface and simplicity of a console.

I agree with this.

I don't care about graphics. Honestly I don't. I can't tell you what any of my games run at on my ps4, xbox one, or 360. It doesn't matter to me as long as I can play it. It could all be at 720p and 30fps and I wouldn't care.

Fair enough, not everybody is picky.

I'm married and have a full time job, I do not have the time to sink into getting good at Dota or league of legends, or any mmo out there. Also no time for day z or minecraft or anything like that. I still haven't beaten watch dogs and I got it on day one.

Nobody says you HAVE to play these games if you play games on a PC.

I prefer big budget "triple a" games like assassins creed, batman arkham games, mass effect, gta, gears, halo, naughty dog stuff, etc... I'm not really interested in the smaller indie stuff that steam is famous for.

With the exception of Naughty Dog games and Gears, all of those listed games are available on Steam and other platforms such as Origin.

I don't enjoy sitting at a computer desk on my time off. I enjoy playing on a big screen so my wife and I can kind of be together on the couch.

You can hook a computer up to a television set.

All of my friends are not PC gamers. Most of them bought an xbox one this generation. I bought both because I really like their exclusives, and the exclusives are not found on the PC.

Fair enough. It's a taste thing.

I prefer physical media. I like having the game in my hand/on the shelf. Letting my friends borrow my games and me borrowing theirs.

While not as popular, physical PC games do exist. But I do see what you mean, I also dislike digital. I still buy digital games though, when they're low in cost.

And one more thing to just throw out there, I love first person shooters with a controller. I honestly can't/don't want to play an fps with a mouse.

Kool

I'm tired of people saying "peasant box" or "PC master race". I could easily spend 3000 dollars right now and get an excellent PC to play games on but I don't want/need it. Thank you and sorry for the blogfaqs.

Those people are full of it. PC gaming is far from perfect. Also, to get a PC that's up to snuff with a PS4/Xbox One, you only need to spend about $700. Maybe even less.

I like you.
---
Valar morghulis
#24ArkonBladePosted 7/20/2014 1:11:43 AM
I think you are on the wrong board then.
---
YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/ArkonBlade/videos
PSN - ArkonBlade XBL - The Wolf Shadow STEAM - ArkonBlade
#25claytonbuckleyPosted 7/20/2014 1:20:07 AM
the levels here in this topic are well over the toxic levels of peasantry
---
Pointing out your stupidity is not trolling
#26ATARIJAWAPosted 7/20/2014 2:04:05 AM
Why is TC even here? He's a casual fistbump dudebro console type.
---
Gamefaqs game rating system : 10 = Best Game Ever. 8-9. Crushing dissapointment. Below 8 :Total Garbage. This is getting ridiculous. people agreeing so far 117
#27MahoganyTooth92Posted 7/20/2014 2:39:49 AM
Bill_Burr posted...
And one more thing to just throw out there, I love first person shooters with a controller. I honestly can't/don't want to play an fps with a mouse.

Lmao console peasant
---
"I'm amazed TC is still posting. It's not your everyday run of the mill stupidity. This is advanced stupidity." -nickizgr8
#28samuraigaidenPosted 7/20/2014 2:53:22 AM
Bill_Burr posted...
I'm tired of hearing why I should get a PC and not buy consoles

If you are, then why the hell did you post this topic on the PC board in the first place? Wouldn't it make more sense to post it on the console boards, where at least some people might agree with you?

Anyway, PC gaming is king because on PC you can play anyway you want, including playing on a big TV while sitting on the couch, using a wireless gamepad.

Bill_Burr posted...
I prefer big budget "triple a" games like assassins creed, batman arkham games, mass effect, gta, gears, halo, naughty dog stuff, etc...

Here's where it's at. You don't like good games. These games you cited are all made to appeal for kids and teens.

You, sir, are representing in your posts the absolute definition of what a console peasant is.

I can only assume you are either trolling or going through some weird inadequacy guilt trip.

Anyway, if you don't want to hear people say PC gaming is superior to console gaming, stay out of the PC gaming forums and message boards.
#29Golden_GonadsPosted 7/20/2014 3:22:04 AM
Bill_Burr posted...

I know about big picture mode and don't care. Most people play at desks with monitors and that was what I was basing my argument on. What the majority of people do.

Except that your argument is what YOU would do. Not what other people do (Who cares about how other people play anyway?).

Still, that's your choice. I won't complain, after all as we speak I'm sat at my laptop in the garden watching films, browsing GameFAQs whilst playing a DS game.
#30Lonestar2000Posted 7/20/2014 3:40:25 AM
Bill_Burr posted...
I know a lot of you don't care what people play their games on but for the few that do I just wanted to say... I prefer consoles. Im typing on my phone which is what I use for all my internet needs. I have a laptop which I never use because I don't really need it.

I don't want to play games on PC, not because of lack of money, but because I prefer the user interface and simplicity of a console.

If that isn't enough then here are more reasons.

I don't care about graphics. Honestly I don't. I can't tell you what any of my games run at on my ps4, xbox one, or 360. It doesn't matter to me as long as I can play it. It could all be at 720p and 30fps and I wouldn't care.

I'm married and have a full time job, I do not have the time to sink into getting good at Dota or league of legends, or any mmo out there. Also no time for day z or minecraft or anything like that. I still haven't beaten watch dogs and I got it on day one.

I prefer big budget "triple a" games like assassins creed, batman arkham games, mass effect, gta, gears, halo, naughty dog stuff, etc... I'm not really interested in the smaller indie stuff that steam is famous for.

I don't enjoy sitting at a computer desk on my time off. I enjoy playing on a big screen so my wife and I can kind of be together on the couch.

All of my friends are not PC gamers. Most of them bought an xbox one this generation. I bought both because I really like their exclusives, and the exclusives are not found on the PC.

I prefer physical media. I like having the game in my hand/on the shelf. Letting my friends borrow my games and me borrowing theirs.

I'm tired of people saying "peasant box" or "PC master race". I could easily spend 3000 dollars right now and get an excellent PC to play games on but I don't want/need it. Thank you and sorry for the blogfaqs.

Who gives a s***?
---
Rumble Roses. Someone enters the room.
Them: O_O Me: What?! I always play games without my pants on!- Inmate 922335