This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Are You Going To Purchase Assassin's Creed Unity On The PC?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Are You Going To Purchase Assassin's Creed Unity On The PC?
1 year ago#61
Not until they reveal the modern day story for the game. I could care less about the Animus.
I smolder with generic rage.
1 year ago#62
I'm not getting it in general.
Xbox live: aimforthebushes
1 year ago#63
Same parry and riposte combat system, or mash the hell out of attack button to kill enemies. Every weapon is practically the same. There really is no point to them other than to look cool. Heh when its on sale for like 10 or 20 I'll consider it.
1 year ago#64
Pal 080 posted...
Madmax1985 posted...
No what you have is a stick up your ass, You don't have any of those.... Only normal gamers have those.

You go above and beyond "Taste" And "Options". You take it to an extreme and make yourself look like giant dbag in the process.

Eh, better to just ignore such users. I don't put anyone on my actual ignore list, because censorship is lame, but there are a few people who frequent these boards who aren't worth acknowledging, and you're speaking of one of them.

It's one thing to have unpopular opinions, but another when they're intentionally abrasive and arrogant :)

The funny thing is, Is that i absolutely ADORE pc gaming. Would i be caught trying to go console vanilla again? Nope. But that guy just makes the entire pc gaming scene seem so overzealous when there is no need for it.

It's a gaming hobby and preference. Nothing more and nothing less.
"Because you aren't allowed to be excited about anything anymore. Welcome to trollfaqs. -Sparkitup"
1 year ago#65
I don't buy Ubisoft or EA games anymore.
1 year ago#66
Maybe with a huge discount. I like fooling around in AC games, but their gameplay has gotten so stale I can't be bothered to do much else. AC4 was ok in that regard, but its ship combat alone couldn't carry it.

It's a shame, too. At least most series go forward a bit in sequels, but AC's ground gameplay has only gotten worse since AC2.
Intel Pentium II OC @ 450 MHz | 128 Mb RAM | Falcon Northwest Special Edition Maxi Gamer Xentor 32 SE | 2x 4 Gb Seagate HDD
1 year ago#67
After Watchdogs I'll wait until a few months after release. Ubisoft aren't exactly in my good books at the moment.
PLAYING - LOZ: Link Between Worlds (3DS), Dark Souls: PTD (PC), Final Fantasy XII (PS2)
PSN / XBL / NN - Robioto, STEAM - Robioto555
1 year ago#68
DiviDude posted...
When I can grab it for under $10, probably.

2500k @ 4.4 | P8Z68-V Pro | H80 | 8GB RAM | 770 + 670 physx | 256 SSD | 8TB HDD | Win 8.1 64bit | ax1200w | CM690II
Steam: DV8ing1
1 year ago#69
TimePharaoh posted...

1 year ago#70
Doolz2024 posted...
It's a Ubisoft game and it requires Uplay. Any game that fits this criteria is not being purchased and installed on my PC.

I've literally never had an issue with Uplay. Please explain why this would keep you from buying a game..
i5 4670K - MSI Z87 G45 - MSI GTX 770 2GB - 8GB Corsair Vengeance - Intel 520 128GB Cherryville SSD - 2TB Seagate HDD - H100i - 750w 80+ Gold
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Are You Going To Purchase Assassin's Creed Unity On The PC?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived