This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why do elitists hate on the idea of a Gaming Tablet?

#41_GRIM_FANDANGO_Posted 7/24/2014 6:07:44 AM
Why is everything now elitist?

It is not really the idea or concept, but the current implementations of such a device are not really that appealing.
---
I5 3570 | GTX 760 | FILCO Majestouch 2 tenkeyless | Zowie EC1 Evo White | Asus Xonar DGX | Kingston 120 GB SSD | AKG k550 | Samsung S24A350H
#42MarikhenPosted 7/24/2014 10:39:04 AM
_GRIM_FANDANGO_ posted...
Why is everything now elitist?

It's just a cool, (relatively) new buzzword that all the awesome kids use when they want to insult something without regard to the meaning or connotations associated with the word that they're using. It's the (relatively) new "entitled" and semantics.
---
Logic is the antithesis of faith, else why is it that faith defies logic while logic denies faith?
#43Lonestar2000Posted 7/24/2014 11:41:47 AM
ChickenAndJuice posted...
The idea of gaming on both a laptop and a tablet is laughable. And there is no such thing as a gaming laptop, so i have no idea why the hell people keep mentioning them. They aren't a thing

PC gaming stays on a Desktop. End of story.

Stop posting in code you goober.
---
Rumble Roses. Someone enters the room.
Them: O_O Me: What?! I always play games without my pants on!- Inmate 922335
#44codyorrPosted 7/24/2014 12:51:12 PM
If you want a mobile game, then look out the window and enjoy the trees moving in the breeze. Imagine the corn silos are missile silos. Use your imagination. Live **** you! Live!
#45DawnshadowPosted 7/24/2014 1:32:30 PM
Did Pharaoh of Laptops get banned, out of curiosity?
---
*Turn Evil can now be cast on players. When used, it applies a small goatee and causes them to explain their diabolical plans while steepling their fingers.