This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Does anyone know the name of this game?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Does anyone know the name of this game?
1 year ago#1
Its a pc game where you are driving and you get different people teleporting to the passenger seat and having a conversation with you. You talk with 3-4 people and the game ends. Then you can restart and meet other weird people. I believe its free.
---
PC "Master" Race. Belittling others for enjoying the same hobby that they do since...always.
1 year ago#2
Find out your own self
1 year ago#3
Someone who I have on ignore replied. Lol. I'll wait for an answer.
---
PC "Master" Race. Belittling others for enjoying the same hobby that they do since...always.
1 year ago#4
http://tmi.kotaku.com/the-game-that-saved-me-from-driving-drunk-1583451486

Found it
---
1 year ago#5
Kotaku praised it, meaning it's trash
---
7.3 GHz Intel i9 7770k "Hollow Tree" / 64GB TDR4 RAM / GTX Titan 5 GK330 "Daghlian" Chipset, Dodeca-SLI
1 year ago#6
Monkeymage posted...

Yes, because I'm sure the entire staff of the site feels the same way about every single game they review. Game reviews certainly aren't the result of an individual opinion on a title, but some kind of Zerg-like hive-mind, thanks for clearing that up. (not that ANY review/review site is perfect, but this kind of black/white mentality is ludicrous).
---
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES
1 year ago#7
JKatarn posted...
Monkeymage posted...

Yes, because I'm sure the entire staff of the site feels the same way about every single game they review. Game reviews certainly aren't the result of an individual opinion on a title, but some kind of Zerg-like hive-mind, thanks for clearing that up. (not that ANY review/review site is perfect, but this kind of black/white mentality is ludicrous).

Stop being a Kotaku apologist
---
7.3 GHz Intel i9 7770k "Hollow Tree" / 64GB TDR4 RAM / GTX Titan 5 GK330 "Daghlian" Chipset, Dodeca-SLI
1 year ago#8
Borg > Zerg
1 year ago#9
ChickenAndJuice posted...
Find out your own self

wow dude chill out
1 year ago#10
Monkeymage posted...

Let me see. Some guy who I have never seen before who no one knows is trying to give me a useless piece of advice that has no backing whatsoever. Probably because he is down in the dumps about his own life that he comes here to try to bring others to his level.

They do say that misery loves company. Its funny that you try though. Sorry about your life. Hope it gets better for you.
---
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Does anyone know the name of this game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived