This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Does anyone know the name of this game?

#11MonkeymagePosted 7/21/2014 3:06:18 PM
We're talking about video games dude, it's not like I personally insulted you. Settle down.
---
7.3 GHz Intel i9 7770k "Hollow Tree" / 64GB TDR4 RAM / GTX Titan 5 GK330 "Daghlian" Chipset, Dodeca-SLI
#12pothocketPosted 7/21/2014 3:06:55 PM
AzurexNightmare posted...
Someone who I have on ignore replied. Lol. I'll wait for an answer.

Looks like you made the right choice.
---
http://i.imgur.com/aBZ2Gww.gif http://i.imgur.com/HnzWmt3.gif
#13KillerTrufflePosted 7/21/2014 3:08:32 PM
Monkeymage posted...
We're talking about video games dude, it's not like I personally insulted you. Settle down.

Well, you did call him a Kotaku apologist... that's kinda pushing in the direction of insults (particularly because it's a pretty stupid argument to start with).
---
"How do I get rid of a Trojan Horse?" -Sailor_Kakashi
"Leave it outside the gates of Troy overnight." -Davel23
#14MonkeymagePosted 7/21/2014 3:15:33 PM
KillerTruffle posted...
Monkeymage posted...

Well, you did call him a Kotaku apologist... that's kinda pushing in the direction of insults (particularly because it's a pretty stupid argument to start with).

No, I called someone else a Kotaku apologist. Nice reading comprehension, friend.
---
7.3 GHz Intel i9 7770k "Hollow Tree" / 64GB TDR4 RAM / GTX Titan 5 GK330 "Daghlian" Chipset, Dodeca-SLI
#15ChickenAndJuicePosted 7/21/2014 3:16:02 PM
Why is reading so hard for people? He didn't call TC a Kotaku apologist, he called JKatarn a Kotaku apologist
#16KillerTrufflePosted 7/21/2014 3:19:29 PM
Monkeymage posted...
KillerTruffle posted...
Monkeymage posted...

No, I called someone else a Kotaku apologist. Nice reading comprehension, friend.

Funny you should call it reading comprehension as opposed to "you should have scrolled back up to double check that" or something. You seem like a very grumpy person in general tho - at least today - so I'll let it slide.
---
#17pothocketPosted 7/21/2014 3:23:35 PM
ChickenAndJuice posted...
Why is reading so hard for people?

Because you troll the boards with code? huehueuhe

Anyways, that article was insane. Did he really think it was a good idea to segue into the game with a story about wanting to drive drunk? wtf
---
http://i.imgur.com/aBZ2Gww.gif http://i.imgur.com/HnzWmt3.gif
#18KillerTrufflePosted 7/21/2014 3:25:51 PM
pothocket posted...
ChickenAndJuice posted...
Why is reading so hard for people?

Because you troll the boards with code? huehueuhe

Anyways, that article was insane. Did he really think it was a good idea to segue into the game with a story about wanting to drive drunk? wtf

I kind of read the whole article with that bit in mind, and wondered if it dramatically changed his perception of the game. Maybe he was more emotionally connected and philosophical with the game *because* he was drunk.

First thing I thought of when I read the article lead-in was that other topic here a few days ago asking for the best game to play while drunk.
---
#19JKatarnPosted 7/21/2014 9:18:39 PM
Monkeymage posted...
JKatarn posted...
Monkeymage posted...
Kotaku praised it, meaning it's trash

Yes, because I'm sure the entire staff of the site feels the same way about every single game they review. Game reviews certainly aren't the result of an individual opinion on a title, but some kind of Zerg-like hive-mind, thanks for clearing that up. (not that ANY review/review site is perfect, but this kind of black/white mentality is ludicrous).

Stop being a Kotaku apologist

I'm not "apologizing" for Kotaku so much as advocating sanity. A review is an individual opinion. Don't agree with it? Check another source, there are plenty of game review venues online. Chances are if every outlet bashes/praises the game then there are very good reasons for this. You are of course free to continue enjoying a game without needing the masses to concede that it's the greatest thing since sliced bread.
---
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES
#20mjc0961Posted 7/22/2014 3:31:32 PM
pothocket posted...
AzurexNightmare posted...
Someone who I have on ignore replied. Lol. I'll wait for an answer.

Looks like you made the right choice.

---
AnthonM2 posted...
BTW I don't see The Last of Us as a western game because many asians worked with Naughty Dog on the game