This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Nvidia Tegra K1 Unreal Engine 4 demo

#11SinisterSlayPosted 7/21/2014 5:53:00 PM
Hi C posted...
By the time Unreal Engine 5 comes out the same number of people who actually bought a tegra tablet will equal the number of mobile games that actually look like their demos.

Mobile developers aren't going to sink the time into making a mobile game that looks like that. That isn't what the mobile market is about.

They showed off the same stuff after Tegra 3 and no one is even using that chip to it's power yet, least of all on Android.

I agree, my tegra 3 still maxes every game and runs every emulator.
---
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
#12snkboi(Topic Creator)Posted 7/21/2014 9:28:24 PM
hitokiri13 posted...
I wonder why don't they do this on low end PCs.

acer has a tegra k1 chomebook coming out soon, with 1080p ips display i believe
---
i think it's nice
#13Trance_FanPosted 7/21/2014 9:30:36 PM
EpicKingdom_ posted...
Looks like crap.

LMFAO
---
i think it's nice
#14ConkerPosted 7/21/2014 11:22:30 PM
Trance_Fan posted...
EpicKingdom_ posted...
Looks like crap.

LMFAO

Well, to be fair, if someone's use to higher res and AA, it doesn't look that good...especially since the video res is only 720p. The highlighting of HDR, particle effects, and shaders or what not is good though (have to insert: for a mobile chip) and I wouldn't say it looks like crap since I understand what the purpose of the demo is. With all of the reflections and bloom it does hide flaws that you can see if you look closely...which won't likely matter on a mobile device anyways.

And since it was about particular effects, the scene is pretty stagnant and empty itself.
---
Lets Go: Lions, Red Wings, Tigers, Pistons!