This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

FX-6300 and R7 260x

#61Pengu1nPosted 7/25/2014 2:33:53 PM
That blog hasn't been updated in over a year. In addition, the issues seem to arise from their compiler. A far cry from buying off everyone. I do agree that Intel having such a large portion of the market is bad for everyone though.

The fact is though that it exists at all show that with that and Intel's recent appeal loss for a lawsuit recently which saw them pay over $1bn to AMD only show that Intel is a company which cannot be trusted.

It's gamefaqs, I've been trolled for "only" having an i5 and a 7870. In addition, there are benchmarks where an i3 does indeed outperform an 8350 in certain games and applications. Again, no one (worth listening to) says that AMD processors are outright terrible, only that Intel is better.

But where is the concrete proof that Intel actually is better. All everyone does is bash AMD and their logic is made up of lies.

Monster HDMI cables are identical in form, function and performance to unbranded cables. It's not even doing things differently to obtain a similar result, they're literally identical. Intel processors vs AMD are different in many ways, even to other processors in the same family. It's a terrible analogy.

No it isn't like monster cables people will always say that you need them and if you buy anything else you wont be able to watch 3D films or watch blu-rays at 1080p same with Intel some people bang on that AMD CPU's can't run games properly and that you NEED intel to run games. Monster puts loads of BS on their packaging Intel relies on fanboys who use easily faked benchmark scores to show how AMD is inferior at everything.

Usually what I see in most topics is user asks for advice on an AMD build > user gets recommended to go with intel due to better gaming performance > user wants to stick with AMD regardless > other users get frustrated by user insisting on using a product that is inferior > trolls troll trolls. As you say, it's not like AMD performs a fraction as well as intel, but unless you're bound by your motherboard or somehow compensated by going with AMD, why go for the even slightly inferior product?

What i see is someone asks about building a PC if that person says they want AMD for their CPU you will always get people stomping in and saying that AMD is rubbish and not for gaming. You yourself have done it as well by calling AMD ' the inferior product'.
---
FX 6300, HYPER 212 EVO, 16GB DDR3, 7870 GHZ 2GB, 2TB HDD, 64 GB SATA III SSD, 12X BLU RAY, 750W PSU, X-FI FATAL1TY,WINDOWS 7
#62reincarnator07Posted 7/25/2014 3:33:15 PM
Pengu1n posted...

But where is the concrete proof that Intel actually is better. All everyone does is bash AMD and their logic is made up of lies.

The proof is in numerous reviews across the internet. I've also observed superior performance compared to my friend's rig that, aside from a 6300 instead of my 3570k, is identical to mine.

No it isn't like monster cables people will always say that you need them and if you buy anything else you wont be able to watch 3D films or watch blu-rays at 1080p same with Intel some people bang on that AMD CPU's can't run games properly and that you NEED intel to run games. Monster puts loads of BS on their packaging Intel relies on fanboys who use easily faked benchmark scores to show how AMD is inferior at everything.

Who says that about monster cables? Those that buy into the marketing often think they have better image quality. Even then, those cables are absolutely identical to unbranded cables. AMD processors are not absolutely identical to Intel processors, even in cases where they may perform similarly. Pretty much the only game related thing I can think of where you really do pretty much NEED Intel processors is emulation of 6th gen consoles.

What i see is someone asks about building a PC if that person says they want AMD for their CPU you will always get people stomping in and saying that AMD is rubbish and not for gaming. You yourself have done it as well by calling AMD ' the inferior product'.

I've called their processors inferior because at the moment, they are. I never called them rubbish and not for gaming.
---
Fan of metal? Don't mind covers? Check out my youtube and give me some feedback
http://www.youtube.com/sircaballero