This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Good, hassle-free mod(s) for Shadow of Chernobyl?

#11ClouddxPosted 7/22/2014 4:12:46 PM
Complete is good if don't mind the game being a little easier.
---
i7-920 @ 3.6 // 770 GTX // 12 GB G.Skill Sniper Ram // PS3 // 360
FiiO e9+17 // AD700 + M50 // Deck Legend + 82 // DAS Ultimate S
#12TimePharaohPosted 7/22/2014 5:21:13 PM
Anyone who says Complete simply hasn't used any of the others and it's the first one they heard of. There's no redeeming factors to it.
#13x_stevey_xPosted 7/22/2014 5:27:33 PM
TimePharaoh posted...
Anyone who says Complete simply hasn't used any of the others and it's the first one they heard of. There's no redeeming factors to it.

tc is looking for a hassle free mod that fixes the bugs, clean up the gameplay a bit, and make the game look better. complete is exactly that whether you are too elite to admit it or not. either that or you didn't bother to read tc's post.
#14TimePharaohPosted 7/22/2014 5:30:13 PM(edited)
x_stevey_x posted...
TimePharaoh posted...

tc is looking for a hassle free mod that fixes the bugs, clean up the gameplay a bit, and make the game look better. complete is exactly that whether you are too elite to admit it or not. either that or you didn't bother to read tc's post.

Dumbing down the gameplay isn't "cleaning it up". If that's the case, might as well go play Fallout 3 instead.
#15x_stevey_xPosted 7/22/2014 5:33:58 PM
TimePharaoh posted...
x_stevey_x posted...
TimePharaoh posted...

Dumbing down the gameplay isn't "cleaning it up". If that's the case, might as well go play Fallout 3 instead.

yeah we know you are HARDCORE you only play HARDCORE REALISTIC mods where you die in 1 hit and need to eat 3 times a day and wipe your ass lest you die from poo infections. any other mods are useless and for NOOBS.
#16NingishzidaPosted 7/22/2014 10:05:21 PM
You know, throwing in juvenile toilet humor only makes your exaggeration dumber.
#17wentzelotPosted 7/22/2014 10:09:20 PM
Ningishzida posted...
You know, throwing in juvenile toilet humor only makes your exaggeration dumber.

Why do you still post here when no one on here takes you seriously? I mean doesn't it feel like you're just talking to a wall? What enjoyment do you get from that at this point?
#18NingishzidaPosted 7/22/2014 10:14:30 PM
wentzelot posted...
Ningishzida posted...

Why do you still post here when no one on here takes you seriously? I mean doesn't it feel like you're just talking to a wall? What enjoyment do you get from that at this point?

Funny you say that, my posts are not only the best in this topic, they're some of the best on PCH. Nobody knows RPGs like me, I have the erudition, the eloquence, and the ego. What do you have, I've only ever seen you impotently attempting to attack my personality. Guess it's time you went back on ignore, STALKER complete advocates are such a bore. See, that rhymes.
#19ClouddxPosted 7/22/2014 10:17:09 PM(edited)
Ningishzida posted...
wentzelot posted...
Ningishzida posted...

Funny you say that, my posts are not only the best in this topic, they're some of the best on PCH. Nobody knows RPGs like me, I have the erudition, the eloquence, and the ego. What do you have, I've only ever seen you impotently attempting to attack my personality. Guess it's time you went back on ignore, STALKER complete advocates are such a bore. See, that rhymes.

How can anyone read your posts when you have them on ignore. I have to agree with wentzelot; your personality is abrasive at best and if someones opinion differs from yours then you start with the name calling.

BTW having a huge ego isn't a good thing.
---
i7-920 @ 3.6 // 770 GTX // 12 GB G.Skill Sniper Ram // PS3 // 360
FiiO e9+17 // AD700 + M50 // Deck Legend + 82 // DAS Ultimate S
#20Lemur_HPosted 7/22/2014 10:19:35 PM
I only know he exists because someone keeps quoting him.