This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Good, hassle-free mod(s) for Shadow of Chernobyl?

#41x_stevey_xPosted 7/23/2014 7:47:25 PM(edited)
mycousinvinnie posted...
x_stevey_x posted...
TimePharaoh posted...
x_stevey_x posted...
TimePharaoh posted...
Anyone who says Complete simply hasn't used any of the others and it's the first one they heard of. There's no redeeming factors to it.

tc is looking for a hassle free mod that fixes the bugs, clean up the gameplay a bit, and make the game look better. complete is exactly that whether you are too elite to admit it or not. either that or you didn't bother to read tc's post.

Dumbing down the gameplay isn't "cleaning it up". If that's the case, might as well go play Fallout 3 instead.

yeah we know you are HARDCORE you only play HARDCORE REALISTIC mods where you die in 1 hit and need to eat 3 times a day and wipe your ass lest you die from poo infections. any other mods are useless and for NOOBS.

zone reclamation project does the same thing without making the game easier

like i said in previous posts.. a lot of people don't like not being able to hit a target when you shoot it dead on 10 times. a lot of people don't like being noticed by enemies in buildings miles away that aren't even close to rendering on the screen yet. that is not enjoyable for a lot of people. complete fixes these issues. a lot of people don't like super simulation realistism hardcore difficulty

complete on master or hard is still more difficult than the average game. while being much more enjoyable to play for most.
#42mycousinvinniePosted 7/23/2014 7:49:19 PM
you must not be playing on master, difficulty works both ways in this game series
#43TimePharaohPosted 7/23/2014 8:38:07 PM
Again, if a lot of people "don't like the game", why not play a different game? And I doubt you've ever even played the base game, or really anything other than Complete. You, and anyone else who wants to play the game but not play the game cause hardsauce, should go play FO3 like I suggested earlier.