The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

shaq fu a legend reborn, just had my dinner with shaq reward last night, details

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. shaq fu a legend reborn, just had my dinner with shaq reward last night, details
10 months ago#1
so i dished out the cash to get the "dinner with shaq" reward, we went to a high class 5 star restaurant in orlando, me and my friends had to pay travel fair but everything else was paid for by shaq and his crew, he is a really down to earth guy, after dinner he even went to a bar with us and let us chill with him in his limo (can't discuss what went down in there) all in all i don't feel so bad for spending so much to get this reward, oh and we got to see the gameplay, it is looking pretty sweet.
10 months ago#2
My dad bought me my own personal Shaq because he is rich and owns Valve and Nantando.
---
My competitive CS:S videos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLxqydBplX0&feature=channel_page&fmt=22
10 months ago#3
Proof please? I love Shaq, probably one of my fave players, was so hyped when he came to Miami.
10 months ago#4
I call BS
---
We're Americans! We don't quit just because we're wrong.
We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right.
10 months ago#5
Your topic title said details.

Your post was lacking in a lot of them.

Tell us more.
---
Now with 100% real fruit juice
10 months ago#6
I'd think someone with that kind of money to shell out would have better command of the English language.

tl;dr: I don't think TC is telling the truth.
(edited by DaedalusEx)
10 months ago#7
DaedalusEx posted...
I'd think someone with that kind of money to shell out would have better command of the English language.

tl;dr: I don't think TC is telling the truth.

I've met CEOs, directors, and more who had fairly poor writing skills, but had excellent business sense or face-to-face people skills. Writing skill doesn't always determine income.
---
"How do I get rid of a Trojan Horse?" -Sailor_Kakashi
"Leave it outside the gates of Troy overnight." -Davel23
10 months ago#8
Did you ask him about his role the The Lego Movie?
---
http://i.imgur.com/aBZ2Gww.gif http://i.imgur.com/HnzWmt3.gif
10 months ago#9
Is that mummy dude returning?
---
A true cinematic 24 fps experience
10 months ago#10
Typical thing to say is pics or gtfo no?
---
The passion of lovers is for death said she
The passion of lovers is for death
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. shaq fu a legend reborn, just had my dinner with shaq reward last night, details

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived