This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you care about "pimping" your rig?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Do you care about "pimping" your rig?
1 year ago#11
If you look at my Sig and think that's bling, then yes.

Blue tubing over the stock tubing that came with that aio cooler, and a single blue led strip.
---
http://puu.sh/8IK8Q/8e25ebacb7.jpg - - http://steamsignature.com/profile/english/76561198039262606.png
Wolves don't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep.
1 year ago#12
I have a green LED rope on the inside of my case to light up but that's it and that's for me cause green is my favorite color and my case is very Caucasian.
---
i5-3570k | ASRock Z77 Extreme6 | EVGA 780 Ti Dual Classified | 16GB G.Skill Ares | Samsung 830 128GB | Corsair 600T White | 212 EVO | HX750
1 year ago#13
Mine is on the corner right now pumping numbers.

But I think it's kinda dumb. The only reason I have a few lighted fans in mine is because they were basically free for me.
---
Lieb ohne Seele...
http://wp.me/1EBnQ
1 year ago#14
Yes, but I also like the clean look. My server is simply in a Fractal Design Define R4, without a window, and I love the look of it. My main computer has red LEDs and green from the GPUs, though. I also have that EVGA SLI bridge that has LEDs.
---
Many Bothans died to bring you this post.
1 year ago#15
My first case had a few lights (Rosewill Challenger), but I bought it due to it's price and rating.

I actually went the exact opposite on my next case, the Fractal R4. No window, no lights, no nothing. Sleek and quiet.
---
XBL & Steam - RottenToTheGore
PSN - TheSuperSadist
1 year ago#16
robert022614 posted...
I pimp my rig all the time. I sit it on the corner and charge people passing by for game time.

Oh god. I should have done this... instead of letting strangers... love it.
---
I am not economically viable.
1 year ago#17
I just have a bunch of blue LED fans to help keep it cooler.
---
"Beyond The Beaten Path Lies The Absolute End. It Matters Not Who You Are, Death Awaits You." Nyx Avatar
1 year ago#18
I like my cables to be nice and neat. I really don't care for all sorts of LED's and such unless they have a purpose, like diagnostics. If anything, I want a clean and simple build. Color matching and very little of the cables showing.
Farthest I'll go in "pimping it out" is with a case like the Corsair 750D. Clean looking case with a huge side window too look in on the clean, color matched components. Dream build would be that case with nothing but white, grey, and black components. All the hard drive bays removed so you can see the 4 Samsung 840 EVO SSD's.
1 year ago#19
My PC is off to the side and half out of view, so I don't give a s***. Flashing lights is for kiddos.
---
- My vision is augmented
1 year ago#20
No, I am a fan of simplistic rigs. I prefer matte, single color, rectangular rigs with very little in the way of buttons or anything visible on them.
---
PC | Wii U | 3DSXL | Vita
FC: 4639-9367-1408
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Do you care about "pimping" your rig?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived