This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Has a game company ever broke your heart?

#21JKatarnPosted 7/22/2014 12:55:13 PM
To be blunt, if you feel "heartbroken" over the release of a game you might want to re-evaluate your priorities. These are ultimately just games, I can understand having some degree of passion but let's not blow things out of proportion.
---
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES
#22pronouncemynamePosted 7/22/2014 12:58:15 PM
Infinity Ward.

I will never forgive them for ruining COD with COD4.
#23ghstbstrPosted 7/22/2014 1:09:34 PM(edited)
pronouncemyname posted...
Infinity Ward.
I will never forgive them for ruining COD with COD4.

Wat! Are you serious?
CoD4 was and still is the best CoD game by far, but what do I know I am a Battlefield player.
---
---
Xbox360/One + PS3/4 + Wii U + PC = Awesomeness!!!
#24lovbbwsPosted 7/22/2014 1:11:46 PM
yeah square enix has been for years and years now with sub par games not too mention that HORRID FF 13 trilogy that was an insult to the FF name and actually kept getting worse with each so called "sequel" in that god awful trilogy
#25SonyHoundDawgPosted 7/22/2014 1:12:20 PM
None. I don't get that emotionally attached to a game or game company.

Also Square sucked ever since the SNES era FF stopped. FF7 and beyond get undeserved credit because they were many babys first RPG's.

All though compared to some recent crap like FF13, 7 is probably a master piece compared.
#26IyamtebistPosted 7/22/2014 1:20:20 PM
JKatarn posted...
To be blunt, if you feel "heartbroken" over the release of a game you might want to re-evaluate your priorities. These are ultimately just games, I can understand having some degree of passion but let's not blow things out of proportion.

QFT
#27ign0toPosted 7/22/2014 1:22:10 PM
Capcom with the MegaMan Legends 3 cancellation.
#28-5xad0w-Posted 7/22/2014 1:26:52 PM
Digital Object.

Six times in a single game.
---
"This is a cool way to die!" -Philip J. Fry
KCO222OB|1440 Watts|6 Slice|Timer|Crumb Tray|Is a Toaster Oven
#29jake-sfPosted 7/22/2014 1:26:57 PM
Iyamtebist posted...
JKatarn posted...

QFT

Say the same kind of garbage to music lovers and see the **** you get.

Its not like "heartbroken" here means get in a deep depression, quit your job, crawl under your bed and cry.
---
http://sfjake.zxq.net/
#30NejiHyuga900Posted 7/22/2014 1:29:10 PM
Capcom - Please stop cancelling Mega Man games. :(
Microsoft - Twice: When I was still an Xbox fan. 1. While I was still a fan, I was fighting off some trolls on a video on Xbox's YouTube channel and I got blocked. 2. When the Xbox One's details were first released before being patched. Those pushed me away from Microsoft and go back to Sony.
Rare - Why did you leave Nintendo? :(
---
Xbox/Windows Gamertag & NNID: TDPNeji | Steam ID & PSN: NejiHyuga900
I am a thunder dragon. Hear me roar thunder and breath out lightning!