This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Humble Square Enix Bundle

#21ClouddxPosted 7/22/2014 3:02:18 PM(edited)
Garage_Man posted...
Looking at the bundle I see no games I own. Are any of them actually good? Not saying they aren't...I've just never heard of these before.

You're joking right? Never heard of Thief or Deus Ex, or Hitman? Lol

They're all terrible games, that's prob why you never heard of them.
---
i7-920 @ 3.6 // 770 GTX // 12 GB G.Skill Sniper Ram // PS3 // 360
FiiO e9+17 // AD700 + M50 // Deck Legend + 82 // DAS Ultimate S
#22ChromaticAngel(Topic Creator)Posted 7/22/2014 3:01:55 PM
Garage_Man posted...
Looking at the bundle I see no games I own. Are any of them actually good? Not saying they aren't...I've just never heard of these before.

Deus Ex are really good, Deus Ex: Invisible War would have been considered a good game if it wasn't named Deus Ex. Hitman is pretty good. Thief Gold is good. Mini Ninjas is kind of a cult hit.
---
RPG Spotlight: Beyond Divinity http://www.gog.com/game/beyond_divinity
Short Summary: http://pastebin.com/ZN8H2QKB
#23pwnater777Posted 7/22/2014 3:03:38 PM
Looks like a second straight really good Humble Bundle, but the tier system has split up some great games into very wrong prices. I'm not at all going to pay $15 for Kane & Lynch 2, it has the worst game ending ever. And Deus Ex GOTY should be in the $1 tier so potential $15 tier purchasers can see if they'd want Human Rev. Also, The Fall should be in the $15 tier instead of DE: GOTY, and swap Hitman: Absolution's tier spot with Lara Croft's.
---
"Opinions are like magnets, nobody knows how they work." - Foppe
#24Ikari GendoPosted 7/22/2014 3:06:09 PM
Hell yeah, hitman 1 and 2
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wdw64aHYXA
#25Garage_ManPosted 7/22/2014 4:52:34 PM
Clouddx posted...
Garage_Man posted...

You're joking right? Never heard of Thief or Deus Ex, or Hitman? Lol

They're all terrible games, that's prob why you never heard of them.

Well I have heard of them....like the new new ones but these all look older. I didn't even know they existed.

Anyways I will get the big bundle. Why not.
#26ShubPosted 7/22/2014 4:59:30 PM
$1 for Thief Gold, you can't go wrong. One of the absolute best stealth games ever, with Thief II being even better. It looked dated when it came out and it hasn't improved since, but you can get the HD Mod for it to make it better. The gameplay remains perfect.
Getting Anachronox and Hitman 1 and 2 for that same price is a nice bonus. With any luck they'll add Thief II to the bundle next week.
---
-What is best in life?
-To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.
#27JKatarnPosted 7/22/2014 6:13:38 PM
pwnater777 posted...
Looks like a second straight really good Humble Bundle, but the tier system has split up some great games into very wrong prices. I'm not at all going to pay $15 for Kane & Lynch 2, it has the worst game ending ever. And Deus Ex GOTY should be in the $1 tier so potential $15 tier purchasers can see if they'd want Human Rev. Also, The Fall should be in the $15 tier instead of DE: GOTY, and swap Hitman: Absolution's tier spot with Lara Croft's.

Except the two games are quite different, I have a friend who absolutely loves Deus-Ex and plays it once a year (has even done a no-kill run), and he didn't take to Human Revolution. Superficially they are the same (and personally I think Human Revolution is pretty good), but "the devil is in the details" as they say.
---
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES
#28nonexistingheroPosted 7/22/2014 11:59:55 PM
I don't really care for this one. Hitman games aren't my type of games and the only 3 games worth considering for me are in the $15 tier, but I've already played them all. If those 3 games were in the BTA tier I would've considered getting this.

...Square-Enix really needs to put out some of their FF games in the humble bundles though.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#29stalker_sanPosted 7/23/2014 4:02:57 AM
No Final Fantasy VII

bad bundle
#30Killah PriestPosted 7/23/2014 5:28:05 AM
Kane & Lynch 2 is awesome and underrated.
---
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.