This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Humble Square Enix Bundle

#31R i c kPosted 7/23/2014 5:47:48 AM
Crap bundle is crap. If you want the Hitman games, wait for the collection on Steam to go on sale and buy them all. Blood Money and Contracts are the best of the series and they're conveniently left out of this bundle. 2 is decent but 1 isn't really worth your time unless the other Hitman games turn you into a huge fan and you just have to go back to it's origins to see where it came from. On it's own, though, it's a buggy, unpolished, not-fully-realized game that doesn't well represent the series.
---
The SilentCaay Channel - www.youtube.com/user/silentcaay
Competitive gaming featuring APB: Reloaded and others. Tune in!
#32pwnater777Posted 7/23/2014 5:50:00 AM
R i c k posted...
Crap bundle is crap. If you want the Hitman games, wait for the collection on Steam to go on sale and buy them all. Blood Money and Contracts are the best of the series and they're conveniently left out of this bundle. 2 is decent but 1 isn't really worth your time unless the other Hitman games turn you into a huge fan and you just have to go back to it's origins to see where it came from. On it's own, though, it's a buggy, unpolished, not-fully-realized game that doesn't well represent the series.

Blood Money and Contracts are heavy contenders for the next games to be put into the bundle. Hitman 1, 2, Blood Money, Contracts, Absolution, Thief Gold, Deus Ex: IW, and Nosgoth together all definitely warrant $8. Hell, the Hitman bundle alone would cost you about $6 or $7 on sale, and that doesn't even include Contracts! Some extra fluff games are nice to receive as well.
---
"Opinions are like magnets, nobody knows how they work." - Foppe
#33Death_BornPosted 7/23/2014 5:53:05 AM
I paid the $1 (to charity, of course) mainly to try out Thief Gold, otherwise the other stuff doesn't look worth it to me.
#34rapacioushoboPosted 7/23/2014 7:37:18 AM
The only thing in here that appeals to me is Nosgoth and sadly there isn't a reason to pay $8 for a $5 dollar product. If the add FF3 to the bundle then I may end up biting the bullet but not just yet.
---
i5 3570k | Asrock b75 pro3 |4gb gtx 760 | 8 GB DDR3 1600MHz | Antec 620W | 1 TB HDD | Cooler Master elite 431+
One more drink at the Sunk'n Norwegian
#35nonexistingheroPosted 7/23/2014 8:04:14 AM
As if Square-Enix would ever put a Japan-developed game into the humble bundle.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.