This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

so.... will this combo be broken to a ridiculous amount?(hearthstone)

#11KillerTrufflePosted 7/22/2014 4:16:00 PM
I pretty much missed an entire day of work today thanks to a big rig driver that decided to take a windy road that's not a truck route, went too fast around a corner, and flipped onto its side, dumping his entire load of 2' diameter concrete conduit across the roadway. Forced a road closure most of the day. Entertaining, but I missed a day's worth of work for it.
---
"How do I get rid of a Trojan Horse?" -Sailor_Kakashi
"Leave it outside the gates of Troy overnight." -Davel23
#12R i c kPosted 7/22/2014 4:42:43 PM(edited)
Kel is 8 mana. An Unleash the Skill Hunter deck holding onto that combo hoping to put down Kel and hoping it doesn't get killed during the part of the game that people are saving their premium removal for and hoping to follow it up with an UtH combo is doing it wrong.
---
The SilentCaay Channel - www.youtube.com/user/silentcaay
Competitive gaming featuring APB: Reloaded and others. Tune in!
#13pwnater777Posted 7/22/2014 4:46:50 PM
KillerTruffle posted...
I pretty much missed an entire day of work today thanks to a big rig driver that decided to take a windy road that's not a truck route, went too fast around a corner, and flipped onto its side, dumping his entire load of 2' diameter concrete conduit across the roadway. Forced a road closure most of the day. Entertaining, but I missed a day's worth of work for it.

What a fool. Why do some people do things like this? It's almost as if he was saying "screw what's already in place for me, I'll just drive wherever I feel like it!"

Sounds like he was probably a cocky driver.
---
"Opinions are like magnets, nobody knows how they work." - Foppe
#14KillerTrufflePosted 7/22/2014 5:00:38 PM(edited)
Quite possibly, but I'm guessing he may be out of a job now... or out of a Class B license... or both. heh The owners of both the truck and his load were *not* happy. Most all of the conduit was damaged with at least cracks... some straight out shattered.
---
"How do I get rid of a Trojan Horse?" -Sailor_Kakashi
"Leave it outside the gates of Troy overnight." -Davel23