This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Any official word on Evolve's system specs?

#1rdking96Posted 7/22/2014 2:35:06 PM
I read a statement that it's using CryEngine3 so if you can run Crysis 3 then you should be okay.

That's pretty vague though. Wondering if anyone has heard of any leaked system spec requirements...?
---
"There won't be any money...but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness...So I got that goin' for me - which is nice."
#2rdking96(Topic Creator)Posted 7/24/2014 6:13:06 PM
Bump
---
"There won't be any money...but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness...So I got that goin' for me - which is nice."
#3calcyclePosted 7/24/2014 6:37:47 PM
I remember them doing a closed beta recently. You should ask people who were in it.
---
Do not add to the Chocolate of Coach, or worship false Bills for this will imprison thou within the Blood Harvest finale for all eternity
#4dementedlullabyPosted 7/24/2014 7:15:08 PM
calcycle posted...
I remember them doing a closed beta recently. You should ask people who were in it.

I don't think the beta took place yet. The thread over on the Evolve PC board makes it seem this way anyhow.
---
The passion of lovers is for death said she
The passion of lovers is for death
#5rdking96(Topic Creator)Posted 7/25/2014 3:23:11 AM
Yeah I signedu p for the beta, and during registration they ask for your specs, but they don't even remotely hint at what's required.

I should be fine running it. It's more just a curiosity as to what level I can run it (med, high, ultra, etc).
---