This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Any official word on Evolve's system specs?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Any official word on Evolve's system specs?

User Info: rdking96

rdking96
2 years ago#1
I read a statement that it's using CryEngine3 so if you can run Crysis 3 then you should be okay.

That's pretty vague though. Wondering if anyone has heard of any leaked system spec requirements...?
"There won't be any money...but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness...So I got that goin' for me - which is nice."

rdking96
2 years ago#2
Bump
"There won't be any money...but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness...So I got that goin' for me - which is nice."

User Info: calcycle

calcycle
2 years ago#3
I remember them doing a closed beta recently. You should ask people who were in it.
Do not add to the Chocolate of Coach, or worship false Bills for this will imprison thou within the Blood Harvest finale for all eternity

User Info: dementedlullaby

dementedlullaby
2 years ago#4
calcycle posted...
I remember them doing a closed beta recently. You should ask people who were in it.

I don't think the beta took place yet. The thread over on the Evolve PC board makes it seem this way anyhow.
The passion of lovers is for death said she
The passion of lovers is for death

rdking96
2 years ago#5
Yeah I signedu p for the beta, and during registration they ask for your specs, but they don't even remotely hint at what's required.

I should be fine running it. It's more just a curiosity as to what level I can run it (med, high, ultra, etc).
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Any official word on Evolve's system specs?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived