This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why are gamers always so hostile/divided about nearly everything?

#31ShadowThaReaperPosted 7/26/2014 6:30:01 PM
It's funny because certain sports fans have actually rioted, while people pretend that gamers are worse than everyone else just because people take such offense to everything on the internet.
#32Brutal_Felix(Topic Creator)Posted 7/26/2014 6:33:56 PM
ShadowThaReaper posted...
It's funny because certain sports fans have actually rioted, while people pretend that gamers are worse than everyone else just because people take such offense to everything on the internet.

If you read my OP. You'd know I said sports rivalries are built into the system. Unlike with gaming. Their is no cross compatibility between systems or PC.. Yet.
---
Intel Core i5 3570k @ 4.4Ghz // ASRock Z77 Extreme4 // Gigabyte Radeon HD 7970
Samsung 840 Pro Series 256 GB // Ripjaws X Series 8 GB
#33Auction SniperPosted 7/26/2014 6:36:18 PM
This place would be incredibly boring to visit if everyone got along and agreed with each other.
---
"Sleep is for babies, gamers play all night!" - Thomas Falsetta
#34capgamerPosted 7/26/2014 6:36:38 PM
Why do people kill each other over beliefs that they don't know are true and for people who are only using them as tools?

Yep, there's pretty much no good answer. People get passionate about things that are completely irrational and that's pretty much just how we are.
---
The man keeps us down
because he likes to see us frown
#35ShadowThaReaperPosted 7/26/2014 6:37:00 PM
Brutal_Felix posted...
If you read my OP. You'd know I said sports rivalries are built into the system. Unlike with gaming. Their is no cross compatibility between systems or PC.. Yet.

That makes rioting okay? That puts online arguments anywhere near physical violence and destruction? Are you ****ing serious?

Stop buying into the crap you get handed by gaming journalists. If it bothers you(which it shouldn't) then get off of the internet.