This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How's the One controller on PC?

#21MuflagginPosted 7/22/2014 9:26:20 PM
mindoftwomorons posted...
Muflaggin posted...
Whenever I go from PC to console it never just works right away. Gotta take out batteries, plug it in via USB, and do all this nonsense.

I'm assuming you're talking about the One controller? If so then you should just be able to use the sync button (located above the USB slot on the left of the console and right next to the micro usb slot on the controller) to pair it with the system again.

Ah didn't even know that was there. Thanks.
---
"In the real world. You see that's where most people live and that's where Lara Croft is more well-known than Mario." - LuminescentRule
#22Edavy89Posted 7/22/2014 9:36:00 PM
kobalobasileus posted...
Jinchuse posted...
The Xbone triggers are ass. You're better off using the 360 controller for games that don't use the D-pad tbh.

What is so "ass" about them? I fiddled with one at Best Buy and thought the triggers felt nice.

I thought the same. I see people say that the triggers are "ass" repeatedly, but there is never a reason behind it. it's probably one of my favorite feeling controllers to date.
#23Bmvc1Posted 7/22/2014 9:46:13 PM
kobalobasileus posted...
Jinchuse posted...
The Xbone triggers are ass. You're better off using the 360 controller for games that don't use the D-pad tbh.

What is so "ass" about them? I fiddled with one at Best Buy and thought the triggers felt nice.

He's crazy. The triggers are great.
#24NateRose89Posted 7/22/2014 10:54:31 PM
360>PS4>XB1 for PC gaming IMO.

360 controller is still overall the best I think for anything that doesn't use the dpad. PS4 controller excels with the dpad and the triggers aren't far off the 360. I HATE the Xbox One controller. I think it's trash.
---
PSN ID: rockstock89
#25DrelkagPosted 7/23/2014 1:41:30 AM
Prefer the One controller over DS3 and 360. Never tried DS4.
---
Play hard or go home
#26youngfossilPosted 7/23/2014 5:42:33 AM
for me
Xb1>ps3>ps4>360 (controller obviously)
---
While I may not agree with your opinion, I will defend to the death your right to have it.
#27Killah PriestPosted 7/23/2014 5:44:07 AM
The triggers are terrible IMO because of how they are shaped

the triggers on the 360 controller were thin and went almost straight back into the controller

the triggers on the x1 controller are curved and pop outsideways with a little sharp lip that digs into my fingers.

xbone controller is a significant regression.
---
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.
#28super hotshot bowser(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2014 5:46:02 AM
Muflaggin posted...
super hotshot bowser posted...
Muflaggin posted...
I've asked this before, but what's the easy way to switch the controller over from my PC to the console and back again? Whenever I go from PC to console it never just works right away. Gotta take out batteries, plug it in via USB, and do all this nonsense.

I've never had to do that with a PS controller, can't say for sure with a One controller.

You can just switch freely with PS4 controller with no issues?

For a PS3 controller I use to. I've never tried with PS4 because I don't want to install the mess of DS3Tool.

As far as dpad and controller feels though. My last wired (current) 360 controller is starting to mess up. The dpad is crap and the rubber is falling off both sticks. 9/10 times I'm using it on PC for SFIV or Dark Souls 1. So with what I've heard I might get a One controller to replace it.
---
GT/PSN = KeronSHB
Official Hatchiyack of the DBRB2 360 Boards
#29BongbuddyPosted 7/23/2014 5:54:05 AM
Bmvc1 posted...
kobalobasileus posted...
Jinchuse posted...

He's crazy. The triggers are great.

The triggers are fine. The bumper buttons are terrible though.