This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection free on Origin

#31DawnshadowPosted 7/23/2014 12:26:44 PM
Thanks.

I had the original Sims games back in high school with all the expansions, but then my sister borrowed my CDs. Next thing I knew half of them were all scratched up, two of them were entirely missing, and she-- of course-- had no idea how they'd gotten that way, and it was obviously my fault because they weren't hers.
---
*Turn Evil can now be cast on players. When used, it applies a small goatee and causes them to explain their diabolical plans while steepling their fingers.
#32xcvsfdPosted 7/23/2014 12:27:06 PM
Thanks TC
---
For a real shocker when the game retailed the disc said "Disc 1" on it. The game was so hard it killed it's own second disc. -CammyApple on Nocturne
#33Golden_GonadsPosted 7/23/2014 12:31:08 PM
Thanks for that. Very impressive giveaway.
#34arleasPosted 7/23/2014 12:31:35 PM
I just made a facebook with totally fictional information, went to the PCgamer page and liked it, put in my email, got my code, and then went to facebook and set my account for deletion.

I'll probably do it again sometime in the future.
---
http://raptr.com/badge/arleas/uc.png
http://www.speedtest.net/result/3635582762.png
#35Wallsof_JerichoPosted 7/23/2014 12:35:02 PM
yeah for real, thanks alot for the heads up, dang good deal.
---
PSN: Terryh2
#36thasnipermasterPosted 7/23/2014 12:35:43 PM
Wow thanks a bunch tc, got the game
---
Im opposite of a care bear
#37thasnipermasterPosted 7/23/2014 12:36:52 PM
Wallsof_Jericho posted...
yeah for real, thanks alot for the heads up, dang good deal.

not even a deal. Its free!
---
#38thasnipermasterPosted 7/23/2014 12:39:07 PM
arleas posted...
I just made a facebook with totally fictional information, went to the PCgamer page and liked it, put in my email, got my code, and then went to facebook and set my account for deletion.

Why did u need to make a facebook? I just did what the tc said too and entered the code i-love-the-sims and it worked
---
#39DawnshadowPosted 7/23/2014 12:41:56 PM
thasnipermaster posted...
arleas posted...

Why did u need to make a facebook? I just did what the tc said too and entered the code i-love-the-sims and it worked

That's for the PC gamer giveaway, not the Sims.
---
*Turn Evil can now be cast on players. When used, it applies a small goatee and causes them to explain their diabolical plans while steepling their fingers.
#40KillerTrufflePosted 7/23/2014 12:42:12 PM
thasnipermaster posted...
arleas posted...

They're talking about the PC Gamer/Bundlestars freebies that have been going on the past 5 weeks. This week is GTR.

Check post 17... that's where that discussion started.
---
"How do I get rid of a Trojan Horse?" -Sailor_Kakashi
"Leave it outside the gates of Troy overnight." -Davel23