This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is a Sapphire Dual-X R9 270X 2GB OC with Boost a good video card?

#11ghstbstr(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2014 7:50:12 PM
I am asking to see if anyone that has actually used this card before. Not for some website that has generic info or a site that has a generic review. I would like more of a real life situation.
---
Xbox360/One + PS3/4 + Wii U + PC = Awesomeness!!!
#12Pyro_YuyPosted 7/23/2014 7:57:47 PM
You'll probably get another trash card.
---
Lieb ohne Seele...
http://wp.me/1EBnQ
#13ghstbstr(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2014 8:00:34 PM
Gee, guys thanks a lot for the help.
---
#14Pyro_YuyPosted 7/23/2014 8:07:45 PM
ghstbstr posted...

What do you expect. Doing your own research is much better than asking a group off... Gamefaqers. But the power color brand sucks, and it's probably was a mining card (hence why it was doa). The 7870 (aka 270x) is also a popular card for mining, so the chances that the card you got will also be doa is very high. If it works it's a decent card, but it's probably going to have a short life.
---
Lieb ohne Seele...
http://wp.me/1EBnQ
#15ghstbstr(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2014 10:21:07 PM(edited)
Pyro_Yuy posted...
ghstbstr posted...

What do you expect. Doing your own research is much better than asking a group off... Gamefaqers. But the power color brand sucks, and it's probably was a mining card (hence why it was doa). The 7870 (aka 270x) is also a popular card for mining, so the chances that the card you got will also be doa is very high. If it works it's a decent card, but it's probably going to have a short life.

Another person who doesn't read every post.
I did say...
I am asking to see if anyone that has actually used this card(Sapphire Dual-X R9 270X 2GB OC with Boost before for gaming. Not for some website that has generic info or a site that has a generic review. I would like more of a real life situation. I don't care about mining, so please don't talk about it.
---
#16iemerg_Posted 7/23/2014 10:45:32 PM
Don't listen to half of these guys.. I have a friggin R9 270 2GB and I max all the games you listed 60fps on 8gb ddr3 and an i5 3k.
---
"Only real men can cook bacon shirtless" me