This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Does anyone play WC III Frozen Throne anymore?

#1Lord_VaderPosted 7/23/2014 6:06:46 PM
I tried to do matchmaking but after sitting there for 5 minutes without getting a game I gave up. Is the game truly dead? I wish Blizzard would turn their attention away from WoW just for one moment and give some focus to the franchise that started it all....
---
Live long and prosper.
#2anonymous46773Posted 7/23/2014 6:14:29 PM
I haven't played in a long time, but I'm assuming it still has a small playerbase. Wtii still uploads videos almost daily.
---
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.
#3Damaged7Posted 7/23/2014 6:16:04 PM
There is a good site you can use that shows current games running and games to join. They are mostly UMS games though. Can't recall the name of the site.
---
Bold Text
#4QuackycoasterPosted 7/23/2014 6:16:44 PM
There's still a fairly decent playerbase, but they don't use battle net anymore. Most people now are playing custom rpg maps found on the hive, or epicwar. They usually do private games, or I think Garena.

I play it a lot, but usually only for Lan parties. We do custom rpgs found at those sites.
#5EasylePosted 7/23/2014 8:08:15 PM
There is around 7-12 k on at any given time. Custom games are dwindling but still surprisingly active, while regular battle.net is literally only a two minute wait.
#6Chaos_MissilePosted 7/23/2014 9:01:15 PM
About 90% of the people who would even have FT still installed uses it for Dota anyway.
---
Action speaks louder than words. But words, when used right, overwhelm any action - Me, 2006
Let's put a smile on that face - The Joker, 2008
#7Pyro_YuyPosted 7/23/2014 9:09:54 PM
I only play lan parties on it now.
---
Lieb ohne Seele...
http://wp.me/1EBnQ