This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Looking for a Sexual MMORPG.

#11rainedownPosted 7/24/2014 12:35:02 PM
nonexistinghero posted...
KillerTruffle posted...
http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Black-Desert-Character-Creation-Video-Shows-Off-Extreme-Customization-Options-63398.html

Wow, that looks delicious. I don't want to play the game, I just want to make characters with that.

Right?! A friend of mine had been talking about it and I never looked into it (I blame the relatively generic name, not myself lol), so I was LMAO when I saw it mentioned in this thread. But after looking at that video...I would literally be spending more time in the creator than the game lol.
#12MarikhenPosted 7/24/2014 12:38:27 PM
I was going to suggest Boner Town until I actually read the subject. Now I've got nothin'. I can't even recall if Aion allowed for egregiously erotic character customization; all I can remember about that game is a tall, black Gumby named Obama and thinking how stupid 2' tall people running around in that game looked and sounded.
---
Logic is the antithesis of faith, else why is it that faith defies logic while logic denies faith?
#13nonexistingheroPosted 7/24/2014 12:48:35 PM(edited)
Yeah, I had been looking into character creators (games & software) and the games... well, they usually weren't that satisfying and the software... well, I tried a few, but they were pretty complicated and often restrictive.

Though I never did try the EVE online one which is supposedly the best one so far in a game.

EDIT: Just looked up some info on the EVE online character creator and...

- It's only available as part of the full game... which is roughly 20 GB or so. Could be more by now.
- You're restricted to a 14-day trial if you don't want a subscription.

...that's a bit too much. No way I'm going to download & install a 20 GB game for 2 weeks.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#14MarikhenPosted 7/24/2014 1:30:10 PM
Scarlet Boobs, I mean Blades, video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpwBG2Dtpmk

Regarding EVE Online, you can get a three week buddy invite from another player, just ask on the board here and someone will set you up sooner or later because if you subscribe they actually get a kickback. Typically they'll have an, "If you subscribe I'll give you this which is so totally less than half the value of what I'm getting" offer for you too. EVE Online can get pretty cut-throat in the mercantile side.

Also, while I'm not sure if you can do it with Sandboxie or similar programs you can run multiple trial clients at one time with virtualization software like VMWare. It's a bit of a pain in the ass, but you could find ways to work around the trial account restrictions and keep rolling over items, ships, and even money to new characters every two weeks via multi-boxing.

I figure you probably aren't too interested in going through all those hoops, but the information's there for anyone who might be.
---
Logic is the antithesis of faith, else why is it that faith defies logic while logic denies faith?
#15nonexistingheroPosted 7/24/2014 1:35:33 PM
3 weeks is still no better. The problem for me is that it's temporary. I just want to be able to boot up the program every once in a while and create a character. And my laptop's HDD is only 500 GB and I'm constantly jojoing back & forth with disk space from downloading & erasing stuff. So 20 or so gigs is a bit too much for me and I'm not willing to create a new email and sign up again every time I want to fiddle around with it.
---
#16fakewarsPosted 7/24/2014 2:25:46 PM
Aion online, the character customization is very detailed
---
FX 6300 3.5Ghz | MSI HD 7790 OC | M5A78L-M | V-Gen 4GB | CX 500w
"The heads of peasants are much better as footballs." ~Ningishzida
#17MarikhenPosted 7/24/2014 2:55:01 PM
3 weeks is still no better. The problem for me is that it's temporary. I just want to be able to boot up the program every once in a while and create a character. And my laptop's HDD is only 500 GB and I'm constantly jojoing back & forth with disk space from downloading & erasing stuff. So 20 or so gigs is a bit too much for me and I'm not willing to create a new email and sign up again every time I want to fiddle around with it.

That's perfectly understandable. When I was in that sort of frame of mind what I did was work for a bit, buy a few PLEXes, before my subscription ran out, and then take a hiatus. When I wanted to play again I'd use the PLEXes, spend a bit of time earning some more, and then enjoy the rest of the 30 days play time. I'd almost suggest that for you, but it sounds like you wouldn't much care to invest the time, and subscription fees, necessary to get a character to the point where they can reliably earn that much isk, or at least not in one continuous push.
---
#18cody4783Posted 7/24/2014 3:03:01 PM
Marikhen posted...
Scarlet Boobs, I mean Blades, video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpwBG2Dtpmk

That was actually the very video I pictured when I saw it posted above...

Also not 100% recognizing the name I Google Image Searched it...And I couldn't quite tell which were screenshots from the game and which were...uh...Fan art.
---
PC: http://i.imgur.com/zgyKBAY.jpg
#19clowningPosted 7/24/2014 3:15:12 PM
Eh, about half or more of the Korean MMOs out or soon to come out are like this, and they are all junk. At least many are FTP. It seems they are putting more and more of their budgets into the character creator....
---
It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. ...one begins to twist facts to suit theories.... Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
#20nonexistingheroPosted 7/24/2014 4:44:08 PM
Marikhen posted...

That's perfectly understandable. When I was in that sort of frame of mind what I did was work for a bit, buy a few PLEXes, before my subscription ran out, and then take a hiatus. When I wanted to play again I'd use the PLEXes, spend a bit of time earning some more, and then enjoy the rest of the 30 days play time. I'd almost suggest that for you, but it sounds like you wouldn't much care to invest the time, and subscription fees, necessary to get a character to the point where they can reliably earn that much isk, or at least not in one continuous push.

Well, it's just for character creation. Not for playing it. MMO's are dangerous for me so I'm not even going to play them.
---