This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Game needed: Tactical Four-sided RPGs, where you recruit people.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Game needed: Tactical Four-sided RPGs, where you recruit people.
1 year ago#21
What about that Agarest game?It's pretty much Fire Emblem on PC.
---
Herp-a derp
1 year ago#22
CaptainKatsura posted...
What about that Agarest game?It's pretty much Fire Emblem on PC.

Seems pretty good. Do you know by chance how many characters you control in battle at a time? From the game play I've seen it seems like 6.
1 year ago#23
Fallen enchantress was kinda fun, had a civilization style building segment but the combat was square based and you had fairly decent sized armies IIRC. You also balanced between making your own generic army people and recruiting named heroes.

I enjoyed it quite a bit, it was very much a good cross between a tactics game and a world building game, though I understand if you want purely the tactics part.
1 year ago#24
rainedown posted...
Fallen enchantress was kinda fun, had a civilization style building segment but the combat was square based and you had fairly decent sized armies IIRC. You also balanced between making your own generic army people and recruiting named heroes.

I enjoyed it quite a bit, it was very much a good cross between a tactics game and a world building game, though I understand if you want purely the tactics part.

that is one of the better recs.
(message deleted)
1 year ago#26
Not really sure what you mean by 4 sided? Are you talking about the arenas being square shaped instead of polygonal? That seems pretty damn petty if so.
---
Console war in a nutshell:
http://imgur.com/xA6GJZ9.png
1 year ago#27
PraetorXyn posted...
Not really sure what you mean by 4 sided? Are you talking about the arenas being square shaped instead of polygonal? That seems pretty damn petty if so.

I had the same question but I think he means grid based with squares. Something like Final Fantasy Tactics.
---
I hate pineapple pizza but I don't boycott pizza shops that offer that abomination.--The Liberator
1 year ago#28
Bigj089 posted...
PraetorXyn posted...

I had the same question but I think he means grid based with squares. Something like Final Fantasy Tactics.

yes.
1 year ago#29
I was just introduced to Fire Emblem with Awakening by my girlfriend. I didn't think I would like it at all, but found it surprisingly addicting. I wasn't expecting to enjoy it as much as I did. I have been looking to see if I could find anything close enough for PC, but sadly haven't found anything, yet.
---
TWSS hes speken end the wenner es E. There cen enle be ene.
"If it can fit in a Pokeball it can fit in a Gatorade bottle. I'mma catch it." NobleRoar
1 year ago#30
Better title; Turn based tactical isometric games where you control more than 6 characters in battle.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Game needed: Tactical Four-sided RPGs, where you recruit people.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived