This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which gaming audience is the most mature: PC, console, or handheld gamers?

#31Edavy89Posted 7/24/2014 8:05:53 PM
TimePharaoh posted...
Senkoy posted...
I would have said PC if it wasn't for all that master race bull s***. First post pretty much nailed it.

The knowledge that you're superior to someone isn't immaturity. Immaturity is derping around thinking everything is rainbows and "everyone is equal everything is good", when that's not even close to how reality is. Denying reality=immature grasp of how the world works.

Your mommy might have told you that you could be an astronaut neurosurgeon, but when you grow up you'll figure out that no, you won't be, you're just a peasant.

And let me guess, you think you are mature?
#32TimePharaohPosted 7/24/2014 8:08:56 PM
Edavy89 posted...
TimePharaoh posted...
Senkoy posted...
I would have said PC if it wasn't for all that master race bull s***. First post pretty much nailed it.

The knowledge that you're superior to someone isn't immaturity. Immaturity is derping around thinking everything is rainbows and "everyone is equal everything is good", when that's not even close to how reality is. Denying reality=immature grasp of how the world works.

Your mommy might have told you that you could be an astronaut neurosurgeon, but when you grow up you'll figure out that no, you won't be, you're just a peasant.

If you have to think about whether you're mature or not, you're a kid. You either are or you aren't there's nothing to think about.

You'll get there one day, champ.
#33Edavy89Posted 7/24/2014 8:11:37 PM
TimePharaoh posted...
Edavy89 posted...
TimePharaoh posted...
Senkoy posted...

If you have to think about whether you're mature or not, you're a kid. You either are or you aren't there's nothing to think about.

You'll get there one day, champ.

You are amusing. Not very smart, but amusing non the less.
#34Puckswack12Posted 7/24/2014 8:14:57 PM
I'm assuming you mean older gamers or adult gamers, since plenty of kids play all of those options. I would say its between handheld and pc.

Most of the people I know who play on 3ds and aren't ten are actually very mature.
Pc gamers seem to be more intellectual at least. Mostly mature and leagues better than console gamers.
---
Yup
#35TheC0ndemnedOnePosted 7/24/2014 8:16:26 PM
Probably the smartphone audience. I recall hearing that people who play games on their smartphones were on average in their mid 30s.
---
Steam: Sydite
#36Freelance_WolfPosted 7/24/2014 8:17:11 PM
None of them, actually. I've seen immaturity in all three options.
---
Max: "I think he just needs a hug, or a sharp blow to the head."
#37DetectiveZPosted 7/24/2014 8:20:41 PM
Just saying.
I would probably say handheld and mobile should be probably separate.
People with 3ds's/psvita's seem way more mature then smartphones.

If I remember, I saw news about Kim Kardashian's mobile game (How did it even get that popular? >_>) and there was something wrong with it. People started sending her death threats. LOL. (I know some of the posts were jokes, but some of them were serious. ._.)
---
3DS FC: 1504-5928-8042
Krabby, Poliwhirl and Floatzel
#38Garage_ManPosted 7/24/2014 8:31:19 PM
TimePharaoh posted...
Senkoy posted...

The knowledge that you're superior to someone isn't immaturity.

Sorry come again? Somehow owning better PC hardware makes you superior? Did you design it? Did you make it? No you bought off the shelf parts and tossed them into a box and said hey it works.
#39SenkoyPosted 7/24/2014 8:32:18 PM
TimePharaoh posted...
Senkoy posted...

Thinking that your choice in what you play video games on can be used to measure someone's superiority is inquisitive of an extremely immature and warped view of reality. It's quite pathetic, really.
---
My fight stick: http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/2687/sdc10110k.jpg
My team combos: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdoD7BvGUOE
#40TimePharaohPosted 7/24/2014 8:33:56 PM(edited)
Garage_Man posted...
TimePharaoh posted...
Senkoy posted...

The knowledge that you're superior to someone isn't immaturity.

Sorry come again? Somehow owning better PC hardware makes you superior? Did you design it? Did you make it? No you bought off the shelf parts and tossed them into a box and said hey it works.

Except I didn't say anything close to that, silly peasant. You should work on your reading comprehension, you wouldn't seem as derpy.

Senkoy posted...
Thinking that your choice in what you play video games on can be used to measure someone's superiority is inquisitive of an extremely immature and warped view of reality. It's quite pathetic, really.

You two grow up on the same farm? Literally saying things found nowhere in my post.