This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which gaming audience is the most mature: PC, console, or handheld gamers?

#51_GRIM_FANDANGO_Posted 7/25/2014 1:03:04 AM
thasnipermaster posted...
equal level of immaturity

I would say this is true. I mean, on PC look at the communities on games like BF4, DOTA and CS:GO. They are probably just as bad (if not worse, for MOBA's) as the communities on XBOX live etc.
---
I5 3570 | GTX 760 | FILCO Majestouch 2 tenkeyless | Zowie EC1 Evo White | Asus Xonar DGX | Kingston 120 GB SSD | AKG k550 | Samsung S24A350H
#52SinfullyvannilaPosted 7/25/2014 1:27:46 AM
Ironically enough, I think handheld.
---
Yes, said game is worth $5. {3DS Friend Code 3050-7626-8586}
#53GIarePosted 7/25/2014 1:56:43 AM
I never hear anything from Handheld, I always hear about "Master Race" or 720 VS 1080 though. I know I shouldn't judge people off the MANY MANY Response...but I never hear OH PS VITA is better then 3DSXL or Vice Versa, they seem to be okay with each other.

Judging from Forums. Handhelds. The most immature though? That's hard it comes down to Graphics Vs Graphics(Consoles) or PC "Elites" watching then commenting later on saying "that's why we're better" I doubt most of those people even have a high rig PC honestly. It's hard.. but Handheld has more freedom from all the hate. Except...Vita since it's "dying" from other peoples opinion.
---
PSN(PS3/Vita): MrEspionage, PS4 PSN: Echoistic 3DS FC: 1934-0707-9410, Pokemon: Echo
A true gamer doesn't limit themselves to one platform.
#54Sum_quod_erisPosted 7/25/2014 2:04:22 AM
I'm going to agree with the users saying the handheld gamers are, in general, the most mature. The other groups bicker and squabble amongst themselves well past the point of immaturity whenever the smallest point of contingency is mentioned. That wouldn't be enough to single out the handheld crowd as the saints of the community, but the fact they do so the least is.
---
http://myanimelist.net/profile/Caidezes | http://www.goodreads.com/Caidezes | http://www.last.fm/user/Caidezes
#55ThePonyColliePosted 7/25/2014 2:41:20 AM
It used to be the handhelds audience, but since the release of the 3DS and Vita, the nintendrones on this site got to a new level of trolling and insecurity.

Right now, I'd say the PC gamers. They're really helpful on this board especially to new comers.
---
No Steam, no buy.
#56TimePharaohPosted 7/25/2014 2:51:36 AM(edited)
CELTEKK posted...
Voxwik posted...
Perhaps a troll but it's an annoying arrogant attitude I've seen on occasion (even from my own brother). What that attitude fails to acknowledge is the, in my opinion, actually superior attitude of realizing of course not everyone is always equal at all things, but also acknowledging that humble confidence is far superior to obnoxious arrogance.

but it's a feint. he probably has multiple consoles hooked up to his tv. he wins when people quote him... just ignore the attention depraved child...

lol? I have a 360 sitting in a box in my closet, want a picture to hang on your fridge?

I have an actual top of the line PC
I have over 1000 games on Steam alone

Why would I want consoles? Calling ME a troll but you're implying everyone is a peasant because you are....k
#57ThePonyColliePosted 7/25/2014 2:52:21 AM
TimePharaoh posted...
CELTEKK posted...
Voxwik posted...
Perhaps a troll but it's an annoying arrogant attitude I've seen on occasion (even from my own brother). What that attitude fails to acknowledge is the, in my opinion, actually superior attitude of realizing of course not everyone is always equal at all things, but also acknowledging that humble confidence is far superior to obnoxious arrogance.

but it's a feint. he probably has multiple consoles hooked up to his tv. he wins when people quote him... just ignore the attention depraved child...

lol? I have a 360 sitting in a box in my closet, want a picture to hang on your fridge?

I have an actual top of the line PC
I have over 1000 games on Steam alone

Why would I want consoles?

Remember how you kept on drooling over Uncharted 4's trailer but sucked it up before your buddies notice you?
---
No Steam, no buy.
#58gersfanPosted 7/25/2014 3:07:34 AM
PC I guess. I know maturity doesn't equal age, however, I really start to feel old when I see 13 year olds on reddit building their own rigs.
---
You're welcome!
#59iBlackice25Posted 7/25/2014 5:10:10 AM
There are mature and immature people on all sides of gaming, but i think handheld gamers are the most mature because they seem to be the most reasonable gamers. Thats just my opinion though.
---
GT: DarknessSniperX/PSN: sky_Pharaoh
dustloop: Legion13/Steam: sky_Pharaoh
#60MarceloSampaioPosted 7/25/2014 5:13:01 AM
All 3 are VERY immature.

PC games with their "muh grafix", console games with their "muh exclusives" and handheld games with their "muh portability" are all a bunch of immature kids.
---
If you believe in Marona as your Loli and Savior and you're not ashamed, put this in your signature. :3
http://i.imgur.com/GV8UFZR.png