This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which gaming audience is the most mature: PC, console, or handheld gamers?

#61Bellum_SacrumPosted 7/25/2014 5:24:02 AM
What people fail to realize is that those that claim being mature are immature by definition.
---
"Now go ahead and leap ignorantly to the defense of wealthy game companies who don't know or care about you."
#62SinisterSlayPosted 7/25/2014 5:24:44 AM
I hate them all equally.
The human race disgusts me.

I look forward to our ape overlords.
---
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
#63SpazH3dPosted 7/25/2014 5:26:50 AM
When you say handheld gamers, does that include anyone that plays games on a phone? Because that makes the decision easy. Phone "gamers" have a wider range of people.

I wouldn't say either PC or console gamers are more mature, it depends on the community and their age.
---
- My vision is augmented
#64ghostemp77Posted 7/25/2014 5:56:37 AM
alsroboshack posted...
The poll should be "Which gaming audience is the most immature: PC, console, or handheld gamers?

Consoles would win that hands down.
---
3DS FC: 2380 - 2356 - 0444
http://i.imgur.com/dovxshz.gif http://i.imgur.com/akOmHDE.png
#65petran78Posted 7/25/2014 5:57:06 AM
pc has the most mature games, so i dont care about the audience
---
Q.You want so see some other stuff? What Console? A.Console? Q.What platform? A.Uh, Moral Turpitude?
Q.PC it is, then.
#66MackorovPosted 7/25/2014 7:15:59 AM
What was TC expecting by creating this topic on this very board named specifically for PC users?

No s**** everyone will vote the first option
#67MaxCHEATER64Posted 7/25/2014 7:18:33 AM
Mackorov posted...
What was TC expecting by creating this topic on this very board named specifically for PC users?

No s**** everyone will vote the first option

Handheld was winning for a while.
---
https://i.imgur.com/6sZC0hY.png
"Some people have skeletons in their closets. I just have a bone in my pants." -Mitchell2003
#68JKatarnPosted 7/25/2014 9:09:42 AM
Voxwik posted...
Perhaps a troll but it's an annoying arrogant attitude I've seen on occasion (even from my own brother). What that attitude fails to acknowledge is the, in my opinion, actually superior attitude of realizing of course not everyone is always equal at all things, but also acknowledging that humble confidence is far superior to obnoxious arrogance. The mature respectful attitude is not about pretending the world is "rainbows." Instead it is about not using the problems with the world as an excuse to be arrogant and/or immature about things. This most often manifests in situations that can easily be reduced to the typical situation where two misbehaving children blame each other for "starting it." Of course, how someone else acts (or the sad realities of the world) does not provide a valid excuse for throwing maturity out the window.

The worst thing you can do is to give people like him attention, trolls CRAVE the attention they lack in real life, and they don't care whether it's positive or negative. Ignore him and he won't bother posting.
---
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES
#69JKatarnPosted 7/25/2014 9:14:32 AM
pwnater777 posted...
The fact that the PC board is able to handle a topic like this with such maturity speaks well for the PC gaming community.

It's a guarantee that the same topic posted on the Xbox One board would have the first reply be "not Sony ponies, that's for sure", while the PS4 board would say something along the lines of "Sony fans have always been better than Xbots".

Thank God that this board at least has civility.

Say that again the next time an "AMD vs. Intel" or "ATI vs. Nvidia" type thread pops up, they usually devolve into the same kind of idiocy :P
---
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES
#70KillerTrufflePosted 7/25/2014 9:17:45 AM
JKatarn posted...
pwnater777 posted...
The fact that the PC board is able to handle a topic like this with such maturity speaks well for the PC gaming community.

It's a guarantee that the same topic posted on the Xbox One board would have the first reply be "not Sony ponies, that's for sure", while the PS4 board would say something along the lines of "Sony fans have always been better than Xbots".

Thank God that this board at least has civility.

Say that again the next time an "AMD vs. Intel" or "ATI vs. Nvidia" type thread pops up, they usually devolve into the same kind of idiocy :P

Which I can't understand, because every single flipping person on this board should recognize the troll that creates those topics - it's only one guy, and he floods the board with them every 2-3 months. They're identical topics every time, and people still take them seriously.
---
"How do I get rid of a Trojan Horse?" -Sailor_Kakashi
"Leave it outside the gates of Troy overnight." -Davel23