This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

New MMO suggestions for my wife and I?

#11Aceallways(Topic Creator)Posted 7/24/2014 8:53:54 PM
Ivany2008 posted...
why does it need to be released within the last 6 months? I mean private servers of the old Ragnarok Online kept me busy for almost a year, same with Runescape v1.0, both of them were free.

by playing an mmo that is newly released your severely limiting your playing options.

Ragnarok Online 2 was released last year and is apparently free to play, theres Aion, Age of Conan, Tera Rising, DC Universe Online, Rift, Planetside 2, and LOTRO.

other than those, your scraping to find anything worth playing released within the last 6 months. All of those games are buggy as all hell, ESO is damn near unplayable and its economy is pretty terrible.

I'd suggest paying money for either WoW or FFXIV Online, but that really isn't your thing

Just due to having played all older ones, including everything you listed. I think we are gonna check out defiance.
#12majinbuu58Posted 7/24/2014 9:12:57 PM
How do you go through mmos so quickly? Sounds like you don't see a whole lot of each game
---
"realistically, im the most IRL person on this board with the most friends, most girls, and most fun adventures." -P64
#13thasnipermasterPosted 7/24/2014 9:18:19 PM
Guild Wars 1, best mmo.

stay the hell away from GW2.
---
Im opposite of a care bear
#14ATARIJAWAPosted 7/24/2014 11:22:04 PM
Archeage is in beta. Keep an eye on that one.
---
Gamefaqs game rating system : 10 = Best Game Ever. 8-9. Crushing dissapointment. Below 8 :Total Garbage. This is getting ridiculous. people agreeing so far 117
#15myztikricePosted 7/25/2014 12:07:23 AM
majinbuu58 posted...
How do you go through mmos so quickly? Sounds like you don't see a whole lot of each game

because he's playing crappy free mmos
---
Why are you always smiling?
'Cause it's all so f***in' hysterical.
#160cu_87Posted 7/25/2014 1:11:04 AM(edited)
I've only got hope for the upcoming Camelot Unchained, but don't expect any beta until next year.

I just got back into GW2, but no MMO held me long in the past. I tried almost anything out there, Neverwinter, Tera, Rift, Vindictus..
---
"A mine is like a lover. You have to be gentle, so she welcomes you moist and hot." - Sheldon Skaggs, Witcher 2