This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best way to play Deus Ex HR?

• Topic Archived
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Best way to play Deus Ex HR?
2 years ago#1
I have the DIrectors cut, but I'm deciding how to upgrade my character. What do you suggest? I'm THINKING of going Stealth and hacking. But later in the game will I have trouble?
PS3 - Wii - 360 - PSP - PC Gamer
Intel i5-2500k - Asus P8P67 Pro B3 Rev - EVGA GTX 570 - 8GB G.SKILL RipJaws X DDR3 1600MHZ
2 years ago#2
That's what great. You can play it any way you like.
"TSA lady opened my bag and asked me about my Magic: The Gathering booster packs.
I explained that they're not weapons since I have no land." -Day[9]
2 years ago#3
Yeah but, am I going to have trouble later on if I choose a specific way to play most of the game?
PS3 - Wii - 360 - PSP - PC Gamer
Intel i5-2500k - Asus P8P67 Pro B3 Rev - EVGA GTX 570 - 8GB G.SKILL RipJaws X DDR3 1600MHZ
2 years ago#4
Uninstall it and play the first Deus Ex game, and pretend there were no sequels.
I belong to the blank generation - Richard Hell
http://www.last.fm/user/akuma634\
2 years ago#5
Why don't you just watch it on youtube if you don't want to play it for yourself
2 years ago#6
You will be fine with a stealth and hack build except for one part.

When you are in China you will be offered a free upgrade (there will be a cut scene if you accept). Do not take it or it will make a boss fight later on in the game extremely difficult with your stealth/hack build.
3DS/PC/PS3
2 years ago#7
Do whatever. Hacking's good and has practically no downsides due to the amount of free stuff you get, but the game's easy for the most part (boss fights are somewhat infuriating though).
Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198044407572/
Whose eyes are those eyes?
2 years ago#8
Minus the camera and turret control abilities, it's easy to max out hacking very early on so unless you've got a strict build in mind there's no real reason not to do it. It's handy to be able to hack everything in the game.
OUTSIDE NOW I'M TALKING TO JACK OUTSIDE NOW IT'S POURING OUTSIDE NOW WELL FINE OUTSIDE NOW NO I'M TALKING TO JACK OUTSIDE NOW IT'S POURING OUTSIDE NOW WELL FINE
2 years ago#9
For maximum challenge, go for the "Terminator" build - all weaponry, bionic eyes, melee damage.

Blend into society and then rip it apart when things don't go your way. :D
The man keeps us down
because he likes to see us frown
2 years ago#10
Stealth/hacking/No killing
PC Gaming - The Only Way
i5 3570K / ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 / Patriot Viper 8GB /Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB/ Corsair TX650
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Best way to play Deus Ex HR?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived