This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Dead island presently free

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Dead island presently free

User Info: Dark Elf

Dark Elf
2 years ago#11
Seems that it's going to be a free-to-play game anyway.

User Info: returnofbeans

returnofbeans
2 years ago#12
since it's going to be ftp. how much content are we getting free and whats pay-to-win?

first time playing this game. theres gonna be locked characters / weapons that can't be "won / built" right?
Intel i5-4750 3.2Ghz / MSI Z87-G41 / 2X 4GB DDR3 / 2 TB HDD / Geforce GTX 580 / 500W 80+ bronze

User Info: SinisterSlay

SinisterSlay
2 years ago#13
KillerTruffle posted...
Ooohhhh... Dead Island: Epidemic... which is not Dead Island.

Clear communication can be beneficial every now and then... (although I did miss the link in the first post).

Sorry, too late to change the topic title.
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence

SinisterSlay
2 years ago#14
bump
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence

User Info: MahoganyTooth92

MahoganyTooth92
2 years ago#15
Ugh, here I was thinking I could play through dead island with my friends.

Thanks anyway, TC, but if a game I've never heard of before is offered for free, I'm not taking a bite.
"I'm amazed TC is still posting. It's not your everyday run of the mill stupidity. This is advanced stupidity." -nickizgr8

User Info: TimePharaoh

TimePharaoh
2 years ago#16
A free to play game is free to play? And it's Dead Island? AND early access?

OMG I NEED TO MAKE 10 MORE ACCOUNTS SO ALL OF THEM CAN EXPERIENCE THIS AMAZING BARGAIN

SinisterSlay
2 years ago#17
TimePharaoh posted...
A free to play game is free to play? And it's Dead Island? AND early access?

OMG I NEED TO MAKE 10 MORE ACCOUNTS SO ALL OF THEM CAN EXPERIENCE THIS AMAZING BARGAIN

You certainly must

User Info: Lvthn

Lvthn
2 years ago#18
Don't play Epidemic it's trash.

Dead Island 1 & 2 are trash too, but they are at least not "shades of rust graphics" trash so if you feel like a schlocky FPS with not much S set on the beach sounds, fun, knock yourself out with the franchise pack.

For my part I kinda sorta liked DI 1 & 2 but I felt dirty about it.
(message deleted)

User Info: ryan0991

ryan0991
2 years ago#20
Extremely misleading topic title.
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/newblack/BOBtheMASTER.jpg
Could care less = you care at least somewhat. Couldn't care less = you don't care at all.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Dead island presently free

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived