This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Dead island presently free

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Dead island presently free
1 year ago#11
Seems that it's going to be a free-to-play game anyway.
1 year ago#12
since it's going to be ftp. how much content are we getting free and whats pay-to-win?

first time playing this game. theres gonna be locked characters / weapons that can't be "won / built" right?
---
Intel i5-4750 3.2Ghz / MSI Z87-G41 / 2X 4GB DDR3 / 2 TB HDD / Geforce GTX 580 / 500W 80+ bronze
1 year ago#13
KillerTruffle posted...
Ooohhhh... Dead Island: Epidemic... which is not Dead Island.

Clear communication can be beneficial every now and then... (although I did miss the link in the first post).

Sorry, too late to change the topic title.
---
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
1 year ago#14
bump
---
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
1 year ago#15
Ugh, here I was thinking I could play through dead island with my friends.

Thanks anyway, TC, but if a game I've never heard of before is offered for free, I'm not taking a bite.
---
"I'm amazed TC is still posting. It's not your everyday run of the mill stupidity. This is advanced stupidity." -nickizgr8
1 year ago#16
A free to play game is free to play? And it's Dead Island? AND early access?

OMG I NEED TO MAKE 10 MORE ACCOUNTS SO ALL OF THEM CAN EXPERIENCE THIS AMAZING BARGAIN
1 year ago#17
TimePharaoh posted...
A free to play game is free to play? And it's Dead Island? AND early access?

OMG I NEED TO MAKE 10 MORE ACCOUNTS SO ALL OF THEM CAN EXPERIENCE THIS AMAZING BARGAIN

You certainly must
---
1 year ago#18
Don't play Epidemic it's trash.

Dead Island 1 & 2 are trash too, but they are at least not "shades of rust graphics" trash so if you feel like a schlocky FPS with not much S set on the beach sounds, fun, knock yourself out with the franchise pack.

For my part I kinda sorta liked DI 1 & 2 but I felt dirty about it.
(message deleted)
1 year ago#20
Extremely misleading topic title.
---
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/newblack/BOBtheMASTER.jpg
Could care less = you care at least somewhat. Couldn't care less = you don't care at all.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Dead island presently free

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived