This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Performance issues

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Performance issues

User Info: SinisterSlay

SinisterSlay
2 years ago#21
wildog2006 posted...
Looks like your monitor is plugged into your motherboard.

Maybe not, I can't really tell. Plug it into the outputs on the video cards, not on the motherboard.

RevolverBlack posted...
Snadados posted...
We're asking for a picture of the back of your case to see where your video cable is plugged into.

Here we go...

http://i61.tinypic.com/e9dp9y.jpg

Is that HDMI plugged into your mother board? That might be the issue. Move that to the video card.
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence

User Info: Jinchuse

Jinchuse
2 years ago#22
RevolverBlack posted...
Snadados posted...
We're asking for a picture of the back of your case to see where your video cable is plugged into.

Here we go...

Hard to tell from that picture. Could you take a picture of the just the back of the video cards?Also, are you using an HDMI cable by any chance? HDMI is limited to 30Hz at 4K.

User Info: wildog2006

wildog2006
2 years ago#23
It's a little hard to tell exactly what's going on down there, but it does look like it's in the mobo.
London-SV on Throttle Control in Gran Turismo 6 ~ ''Unless you're flooring it at every opportunity... Try to be a little more genital on the accelerator''

User Info: RevolverBlack

RevolverBlack
2 years ago#24
Jinchuse posted...
RevolverBlack posted...
Snadados posted...

Here we go...

Hard to tell from that picture. Could you take a picture of the just the back of the video cards?Also, are you using an HDMI cable by any chance? HDMI is limited to 30Hz at 4K.

Yes I am. Would it still be limited to 30Hz if I ran games a a lower resolution? Also I tried moving to HDMI to the GPU's but now the monitor won't is just black (it's on but won't show anything).
Have a nice day.

User Info: Th1rte3n

Th1rte3n
2 years ago#25
Disable the integrated graphics card.
i7-920 @ 3.6 // 770 GTX // 12 GB G.Skill Sniper Ram // PS3 // 360
FiiO e9+17 // AD700 + M50 // Deck Legend + 82 // DAS Ultimate S

User Info: RevolverBlack

RevolverBlack
2 years ago#26
Problem solved! I found the right port. A big thanks to all of you who helped.
Have a nice day.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Performance issues

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived