This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I need a gaming youtuber that is so funny, I will laugh my butt off

#221ValedictorianXDPosted 7/27/2014 8:26:07 AM
Hi C posted...
The youtube gaming scene needs a massive f***ing enema. Just 3-4 years ago the top subscribed gaming channel was Chuggaconroy at 400k subs and he is about as text book mediocre as you can get for a LP'er. Average voice, says nothing funny, tries too hard, bad playlist of low hanging fruit etc.

Now there are all these bandwagon "I want youtube money" idiots who came out of nowhere who blew right past Chuggaconroy and now have between 1 and 7 million subs pandering to children and idiots, spamming forums to get attention etc.

Pewdiepie, Cox, Yogscast, Nerd3, 2bestfriends, DSP, Mediacows, Grumps, Ghostrobo, and on and on. If their ad revenue was banned tomorrow not a single one of them would post even 1 more video.

Yeah...no. I've talked to almost every single one of those guys at some point in my career and they are definitely not in it for just the money. They would rather quit gaming altogether before quitting youtube (even without cash)
---
Death Threats Received this year: 145; 732 lifetime.
Users Ignoring Me: 492 (approximately)
#222SinfullyvannilaPosted 7/27/2014 8:27:52 AM
Don't know if anyone mentioned him yet, but Video Game Dunkey.
---
Yes, said game is worth $5. {3DS Friend Code 3050-7626-8586}
#223rublorPosted 7/27/2014 8:31:46 AM
Electrical beast A.K the Jolteon of Let's Play
---
Fc 1805 2159 8384
Ruby of Alpoko
#224Killah PriestPosted 7/27/2014 8:35:32 AM
Pretty sure you should just give up while you are ahead because there are almost no "funny" gaming youtubers.

They all THINK they are funny but in reality they aren't nearly as funny as they think and its horrible.
---
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.
#225VdashonePosted 7/27/2014 8:56:51 AM
I remember growing up, my younger brother always watched me play video games. He did it because I wouldn't let him do **** else. He took it, he even enjoyed it, because it was all he had. What's your excuse?
---
I occasionally indulge in moderation.
#226ForeverZero2Posted 7/27/2014 9:03:01 AM
if you haven't had enough of game grumps bashing sonic 06 then there is brainscratchcomms
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pf-SMZUyj-s

how to annoy people with kevin season 1 is my favorite trolling videos, season 2 isn't as funny, i don't think there is a play list for that
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=how+to+annoy+people+with+kevin+season+1
---
The topic you selected is no longer available for viewing.
#227FrauMann1Posted 7/27/2014 9:19:44 AM
Highly doubt tc is still here but this has been an amazing compilation. Although I already know of a few YouTubers to avoid I will definitely be checking out these recommendations.

As for what I've already seen and would recommend:

AVGN: Not sure about his newer stuff but his pre 2012 videos would always make me laugh.

Anyone under the Normal Boots umbrella: PBG, JonTron, The Completionist, ProJared. They all have their little quirks without overdoing it.

But by far my favorite videos to watch are by RoosterTeeth, specifically Achievement Hunter. They do a lot of different shows and play a lot of different games. They'll be goofing off in games like Halo and Gta and then surprise you with Wheel of Fortune or Farming Simulator.
---
...just woke up.
#228BrokenMachine85Posted 7/27/2014 9:19:59 AM
Game Grumps :)
---
| i7 3930k 6-core @4.6ghz | ASUS P9X79 Pro | H80 Water Cooling | 16GB Corsair Vengeance Quad Channel DDR3 | AMD Radeon R290X | 240GB Kingston HyperX SSD |
#229PuppyfaicPosted 7/27/2014 9:48:29 AM
mrtywer posted...
Game Grumps.

---
3DS FC: 0216 1295 1824 | NNID: Puppyluvv
Playing: Mario Kart 8, LoZ Wind Waker HD
#230KillerzOverHere(Topic Creator)Posted 7/27/2014 10:00:42 AM
TC is indeed still here, I lost interest after around the 13 page mark and valued everyone's opinion less and less.

through all of this, I've watched the majority of the youtubers you guys posted here.

I only subbed to 1. He was the only funny one, according to my taste. It was the lonely noob I think.

GG
---
Apparently all GameFAQs mods are women, because they just gave me a warning for having a misogynistic joke in my signature.