This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Wildstar - NCsoft is giving out trials

#11Cool_Dude667Posted 7/28/2014 8:02:43 PM
Wow that was quick, they must not even have a million subs yet if they are offering trails so quickly
---
Not changing this sig until Christ returns -- Started 30 A.D
3770K @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance | GTX 670 SLi
#12tripledoublehelixPosted 7/28/2014 10:16:51 PM
Lot of it could be people arent sure if they can run it dcently
---
The perfect job for your skill set is King of Spain.
#13YuniuninuniunPosted 7/29/2014 12:08:22 AM
It's pretty dead game. I was a week late starting after launch and in my 5-6 hours of playing I ran in to maybe a total of 10 players none of which responded to me talking to them.
-Combat system isn't good, just felt like they tried to deviate from WoW but they didn't enough and it ended up bad. Either go target or go action, fuzzy targeting isn't very good.
-Graphics are literally straight from WoW.
-The UI is ugly as ****
-Game in crazily optimized and apparently has some memory leaks. I got like 40fps on ultra with a 770
-Nothing special about character customization at all
-World is pretty bland
-Movement feels floaty

you should get the point by now
---
Friendly reminder to never play a game published by PWE (Perfect World Entertainment)
#14SinisterSlayPosted 7/29/2014 3:53:02 AM
Yuniuninuniun posted...
It's pretty dead game. I was a week late starting after launch and in my 5-6 hours of playing I ran in to maybe a total of 10 players none of which responded to me talking to them.
-Combat system isn't good, just felt like they tried to deviate from WoW but they didn't enough and it ended up bad. Either go target or go action, fuzzy targeting isn't very good.
-Graphics are literally straight from WoW.
-The UI is ugly as ****
-Game in crazily optimized and apparently has some memory leaks. I got like 40fps on ultra with a 770
-Nothing special about character customization at all
-World is pretty bland
-Movement feels floaty

you should get the point by now

Sounds like they didn't fix anything from the beta.
---
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
#15USFPosted 7/29/2014 4:48:50 AM
Wildstar is boring, it was a waste of time even playing to be honest.
---
Blue skies.
Currently Playing: Heroes Of The Storm, Transistor, Child Of Light.
#16TheMove2Posted 7/29/2014 6:24:41 AM
I had Beta for a year before Wildstar came out and I love MMO's but its a average MMO.

Every move AoE, and few people want end game to take over your life.

First MMO I didn't buy.

MMO's need to go the Sandbox way like SWG's. People want a open world. People want loot, PVP, and a open world.
#17Psykic PetrolPosted 7/29/2014 9:13:11 AM
This is a NCSoft game? Good luck not getting your account be hacked.
---
How do you ejaculate from plane? I try to press the buttons but I do not find it. Sorry for my bad english - Bean0
#18RosencroitzPosted 7/29/2014 9:21:38 AM
I really wanted to like Wildstar, but I don't think it could've felt any more generic if they'd actually tried.
---
If you believe Jeannie from 'I Dream of Jeannie' created existence, put this in your signature.
#19foodeater4Posted 7/29/2014 9:35:14 AM
Im really enjoying wildstar still. Been playing since a few days after launch. Got a friend code initially and planned to sate my curiousity for a few days and move on, but the game just stuck with me. Its a lot fun. The bit more of a challenge is a very welcome change. It does feel to me more like Vanillia WoW or Everquest 2 at launch when MMO's were a bit harder.