This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What's the PC gaming equivalent of Doritos and Mountain Dew??

#41harcoreblazerPosted 7/30/2014 2:20:14 AM
For a drink, i like Arizona Tea.

For snacks, i like Doritos Nacho (The ones that are orange ^^).

Sometimes i also have a cup of coffee but not with the same excitement.
---
PSN/Steam = retrohunter95.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QS4HQWWuqP8&feature=youtu.be
#42PhilOnDezPosted 7/30/2014 2:54:16 AM
rking posted...
PhilOnDez posted...
I'm kind of addicted to those super cheap freezer pops that come in the plastic sleeves. They take care of both snacks and fluids. They're also basically mess free as long as you have a bin to throw the sleeves in.

I've been looking all over town for these and haven't had any luck. What type of store are you getting them at, walmart or a local grocer or ???

They just have pallets of them at my local Walmart, they aren't in any particular aisle, just kinda off to the side of the whole grocery section of the store. They've actually been sitting in my freezer for years though lol. I was making my own Popsicles out of juice for a while and ran out one day but still wanted one so I just grabbed one of those and it was mango flavored and just fantastic. They may not actually be cheap ones as all the flavors are exotic, I hope the ones I've been seeing are the same as what I have, I don't have the package anymore to be sure.
---
Every time I try to go where I really wanna be it's already where I am, 'cuz I'm already there
XBL, PSN, Steam, Origin, BSN, GFAQs, MC: PhilOnDez
#43HaMMeRHeaD25Posted 7/30/2014 5:35:02 AM
pizza and mary jane
---
Ya ave a license fa dem dubs?
#44Hi CPosted 7/30/2014 5:45:54 AM
Caviar, crackers, and a glass of Glenfiddich single malt
#45ShubPosted 7/30/2014 5:55:36 AM(edited)
MarceloSampaio posted...
Considering the fact that I don't even know what Mountain Dew is,

It's a high-sugar content, high-caffeine, citrus-/orange-flavored carbonated drink made by PepsiCo. It comes in other flavors, too, but that's the standard one. It has ~60% more caffeine than Coca-Cola, and ~20% more sugar content, all of it high fructose corn syrup. It's a bane on people's health.
It was introduced in Brazil at a small scale in the 80s, but it didn't sell well, so that's probably why you've never heard of it.
---
-What is best in life?
-To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.
#46Killah PriestPosted 7/30/2014 5:58:14 AM
for me:

dr pepper
peanuts in shells (gotta love that mess)
newports
concentrates
---
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.
#47claytonbuckleyPosted 7/30/2014 5:58:41 AM
Cocaine and more cocaine.
---
Pointing out your stupidity is not trolling
#48ein311Posted 7/30/2014 5:59:03 AM
Shub posted...
all of it high fructose corn syrup.

It's not a consolation, but Dew Throwback exists and is made with cane sugar. So... hooray?
---
Man your own jackhammer
Man your battlestations
#49arleasPosted 7/30/2014 6:14:29 AM
The thing I couldn't stand about Mountain Dew was that it contains Brominated Vegetable oil. Who wants to drink vegetable oil? URp.. *SICK*...

Lucky Lucky Europeans won't have that problem though. They don't allow that as a food additive.

Apparently they use the vegetable oil to keep the citrus flavor from separating from the rest of the drink.
---
http://raptr.com/badge/arleas/uc.png
http://www.speedtest.net/result/3635582762.png
#50somebody336Posted 7/30/2014 6:15:34 AM
Lemons.
---
TBWNN's grumpy old man >:/