This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Are You Going To Purchase Alien: Isolation On The PC?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Are You Going To Purchase Alien: Isolation On The PC?
2 years ago#11
It's a horror game?
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
2 years ago#12
fallenswords posted...
after colonial marines, not likely.

This.

It doesn't matter to me if the game is good or not, I was burned already so no matter if the next Aliens game is good or not they are not getting any money from me.
Have you accepted Raspberyl as your loli and savior?
2 years ago#13
Eventually maybe if it turns out decent. Certainly not preorder and certainly not at MSRP.
Your problem is you've spent your whole life thinking there are rules. There aren't. We used to be gorillas.
2 years ago#14
Maybe, if I have an oculus rift by then and it's compatible
I come from the Orcs. We eat with spoons and forks. We love to eat our pork!
2 years ago#15
Is this one like Amnesia/Outlast or will there be weapons?
No Steam, no buy.
2 years ago#16
No, It looks stupid. The game and the concept behind it.

Any game where your forced to not use weapons and "hide" for cinematic purposes is stupid.
You need only two tools in life: WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it should, use WD-40. If it moves and shouldn't, use the duct tape.
2 years ago#17
Only if they add Rift support.
2 years ago#18
arleas posted...
Is this the game where they're making you pre-order or pay extra later if you want to play as the original cast of the movie that the damn game is based on? If so, no....

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/jimquisition/9539-The-Poison-of-Pre-Order-Culture

yep...that's the one

It isn't based on the original film. Its a sequel that takes place in between Alien and Aliens where you're playing as Ripley's daughter. The preorder content is extra bonus content that was never stated to be a part of the game.

Stay mad.
Yep.
2 years ago#19
ThePonyCollie posted...
Is this one like Amnesia/Outlast or will there be weapons?

No weapons.
i7 3930k @ 3.2ghz | EVGA GTX 780 3GB SC'D | 8GB DDR3 RAM | 875W
2 years ago#20
The game looks and sounds really good but there's no way in hell I'm buying it without reviews and watching some let's plays. The franchise hasn't had anything good in a long time and CA puts out broken games to fix later.
"If all pc gamers are pirates and pc gamers are the master race, then logically . . .
Pirates = Master Race" -Piggins12
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Are You Going To Purchase Alien: Isolation On The PC?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived