This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which of these RPGs would you recommend?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Which of these RPGs would you recommend?

User Info: Arucard05

Arucard05
2 years ago#11
Do not skip KOTOR 1. I think it's better than KOTOR 2, though I haven't played it restored. Even so, KOTOR 1 would still be worth your time in any case.

Play both.
http://www.bewaretherobotsquad.com/
B<3R

User Info: jedinat

jedinat
2 years ago#12
DaedalusEx posted...
Will the plot of KOTOR 2 make sense if I skip the first game? Is the first game even worth skipping? Or should I just play both?

Yeah, as the others have said, do not skip it. It's not like the 2 can be a replacement for 1 like some game series. 2 is just a little better than 1 anyways. In some ways it's not as good.

User Info: SuigintouEV

SuigintouEV
2 years ago#13
Just curious if people factoring in the Restoration mod for KOTOR2 are factoring in the Mask of the Betrayer expansion for NWN2...
Hissatsu!!! Burst Spinning Giga Plasma Marble Screw Drill Maximum Tempest Break Punch - Pretty Arcshin Gurren Robo II

User Info: PoorCountry

PoorCountry
2 years ago#14
Ignore what the others are saying. The first one is boring. To answer the topic question, I would recommend either Knights of the Old Republic 2, or Jade Empire.

jedinat
2 years ago#15
SuigintouEV posted...
Just curious if people factoring in the Restoration mod for KOTOR2 are factoring in the Mask of the Betrayer expansion for NWN2...

Sure.

jedinat
2 years ago#16
PoorCountry posted...
Ignore what the others are saying. The first one is boring. To answer the topic question, I would recommend either Knights of the Old Republic 2, or Jade Empire.

Ignore what this guy is saying. He seems to have deranged opinions.

User Info: Dark_Spiret

Dark_Spiret
2 years ago#17
NWN 2(expansions) > Kotor 2(with restoration) > Kotor 1 > Kotor 2 > NWN 1 > NWN 2 > JE

i did not like JE. i adored its aesthetic, but its mechanics were so shallow, world so small and to this day its probably Biowares shortest game.
Currently playing: Divinity Original Sin - Divine Divinity - The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky

User Info: DieForMotherLand

DieForMotherLand
2 years ago#18
NWN2 & KOTOR 2 > the rest

Although Jade Empire is still pretty good. Definitely play it if you're sick of the medieval swords and sorcery crap.
Deu > Colm > Volke > Rivis > Patty > Parn > Rennac > Lara

User Info: Master_Bass

Master_Bass
2 years ago#19
jessica73 posted...
Absolutely KOTOR 2 out of those, but Divi's order of priorities is accurate too imo
Many Bothans died to bring you this post.

User Info: Dukaduka1k82

Dukaduka1k82
2 years ago#20
Play and beat them all. We will see you in a couple of months. Yes I have all of these games and have beaten all but NWN2. Jade Empire is a great game but I would wait till last for it just because it doesn't fit into the D20 system, or play it first.
Asus i7-3610QM @ 2.3Ghz, 16gig ram, Nvidia 660m 2Gb, 1Tb hdd @ 7200rpm
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Which of these RPGs would you recommend?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived