This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Think Mad Max will get pushed back to coincide with movie?

#1MUD VIPERPosted 7/30/2014 10:07:56 PM
The game I believe is/was set to release this year, but seeing as the movie is slated for 2015 anyone else think it will be delayed to coincide with movies release?
---
Console bug testing has been outsourced to gamers now. For $60 you too can become a game tester.
#2Lemur_HPosted 7/30/2014 10:29:15 PM
A better question to ask would be if anyone on this Earth thinks either will be any good.
#3Unsugarized_FooPosted 7/30/2014 10:32:44 PM(edited)
Doubtful. They know the two mediums can conflict with each other with releases. Summer's always been popular with movies and games just happen to go dry about this time for a reason.

Of course its more than just this reason, though.
---
"All I have is my balls and my word, and I don't break them for anyone!"-Tony Montana
#4DieForMotherLandPosted 7/30/2014 10:36:16 PM(edited)
Lemur_H posted...
I have bad taste in movies and games

I agree.
---
Deu > Colm > Volke > Rivis > Patty > Parn > Rennac > Lara
#5Lemur_HPosted 7/30/2014 10:46:29 PM
I have bad taste in movies and games because I believe a movie and game that are unreleased won't be good.

Odds are in my favor.
#6Arucard05Posted 7/30/2014 10:46:37 PM
It's a movie game, but I don't know if they want people to think of it as a movie game, if you get my meaning.
---
http://www.bewaretherobotsquad.com/
B<3R
#7Hi CPosted 7/30/2014 10:47:17 PM
Who cares. Both are retconned, non canon crap anyway.
#8SpazH3dPosted 7/30/2014 10:54:57 PM
I fear the movie will be too Hollywood, therefore too neutered, CGI heavy and just lacking any fun. Movies nowadays don't know how to have fun with their own material. Drama drama drama! You know, like the Total Recall and Robocop remakes.

As for the game? They really aren't posting any updates. Please don't let it be freeroam like Just Cause. It would be boring as frick.
---
- My vision is augmented
#9Mudkip57Posted 7/30/2014 11:00:40 PM
Hi C posted...
Who cares. Both are retconned, non canon crap anyway.

Let me borrow that time machine when you're done. Gonna get me some Ecto-Cooler
#10MUD VIPER(Topic Creator)Posted 7/31/2014 8:07:22 AM
I fear the movie will be too Hollywood, therefore too neutered, CGI heavy and just lacking any fun. Movies nowadays don't know how to have fun with their own material. Drama drama drama! You know, like the Total Recall and Robocop remakes.

Well the movie is being done by the original creator of the previous MM movies and I believe they have already stated there is very little CGI.

As for the game? They really aren't posting any updates. Please don't let it be freeroam like Just Cause. It would be boring as frick.

TMU the game is open world. I found just cause 2 fun as hell, different strokes though. Also JC 2 was avalanches "idea" meaning they had to work with whatever they could come up with. With MM there is more established material to expand upon.
---
Console bug testing has been outsourced to gamers now. For $60 you too can become a game tester.