This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why do console gamers think PC gamers are serious with the master race thing?

#51TheZeldaFanPosted 7/31/2014 9:12:14 PM
I've met people who genuinely push this attitude. They're crappy people all over.
---
I made this name when I was a loser with no life. I wish I could change my name. ~gamecubeplayer
#52samurai1900Posted 7/31/2014 9:12:28 PM
For a joke, it sure gets used often.
---
For Shuppet fans and lovers - http://steamcommunity.com/groups/ShuppetForLife
The Ultimate Meloetta Gallery by yours truly! - http://imgur.com/a/Euwf3
#53MaouSadoPosted 7/31/2014 9:20:42 PM
So the Behind-The-Gif of this topic is that TC was given the c-snap by a console gamer and has to backpedal on the whole "master race" thing.
#54TheCommunatorPosted 7/31/2014 9:23:54 PM
Most "PC gamers" are just degenerates who play LoL, what they say has no bearing whatsoever. They are no better than console peasants in my eyes, hardly worthy of the master race title
#55zeroroutePosted 7/31/2014 9:29:37 PM
I can't remember the last time my snes couldn't run a game because it lacked a certain video driver. Checkmate elitists
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and you're not ashamed, put this in your signature.
#56TimePharaohPosted 7/31/2014 9:33:02 PM
zeroroute posted...
I can't remember the last time my snes couldn't run a game because it lacked a certain video driver. Checkmate elitists

That's because you were too busy blowing in the cartridges and talking to plantlife
#57JKatarnPosted 7/31/2014 10:09:01 PM
TheCommunator posted...
Most "PC gamers" are just degenerates who play LoL, what they say has no bearing whatsoever. They are no better than console peasants in my eyes, hardly worthy of the master race title

Right, so let's fight sweeping generalizations with more useless generalizations. "Mean man hurt my feelings, ALL men are bullies!"
---
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES
#58JKatarnPosted 7/31/2014 10:10:37 PM
zeroroute posted...

You need a video driver of some sort to get ANY image from your video-card, and while I have seen a few games here and there (mostly bleeding edge titles) get a performance bump/be slightly less glitchy with a newer driver, I have never needed to update to a certain driver to play a specific game. Try harder.
---
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES
#59TheCommunatorPosted 7/31/2014 10:11:59 PM
JKatarn posted...
TheCommunator posted...

Right, so let's fight sweeping generalizations with more useless generalizations. "Mean man hurt my feelings, ALL men are bullies!"

Spoken like a true peasant
#60ZephyriuumPosted 7/31/2014 10:13:28 PM
Just because it's a joke, it doesn't mean it's a funny one.
Because some of them really think they're superior to console gamers.
---
"I swear, by my sword and capote, that once again I shall prove victorious!" - Fiend, El Matador.