This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why do console gamers think PC gamers are serious with the master race thing?

#61ZephyriuumPosted 7/31/2014 9:13:29 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#62TehPwnzererPosted 7/31/2014 9:18:01 PM
Wait, you think it's a joke?
#63JKatarnPosted 7/31/2014 9:29:13 PM
TheCommunator posted...
JKatarn posted...
TheCommunator posted...
Most "PC gamers" are just degenerates who play LoL, what they say has no bearing whatsoever. They are no better than console peasants in my eyes, hardly worthy of the master race title

Right, so let's fight sweeping generalizations with more useless generalizations. "Mean man hurt my feelings, ALL men are bullies!"

Spoken like a true peasant

Spoken like a true shut-in. Read the sig Sherlock.
---
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES
#64JartenPosted 7/31/2014 9:30:51 PM
The sad truth is that some PC gamers are serious about thinking it. I am not one of them though. I like playing games on PCs, and Consoles alike.
#65Xtreme-VoidPosted 7/31/2014 9:34:30 PM
No need to pity the peasants
They have huge arrogant head after all.
---
PC Gaming Rigs, PS3, PS VITA, PSP, 3DS
i7 4790 | MSI GTX 780 Ti TF OC | 12 GB RAM | 3 TB HDD | Sony Bravia 40HX750 | Altec Lansing MX6021
#66The_InebriatorPosted 7/31/2014 9:39:32 PM
As a console gamer I hate the term. Not because of any loyalty to consoles or because I disagree with the reasons people have for preferring PC gaming (most are legitimate). No I hate it because it alludes to racism and Neo-Nazi ideology. I know it actually has nothing to with these things, which is why people should stop using it. It just sounds really ignorant and makes light of a serious blight on modern society.

/end self righteous rant lol
---
I have not yet begun to procrastinate.
#67Xtreme-VoidPosted 7/31/2014 9:42:04 PM
^see
---
PC Gaming Rigs, PS3, PS VITA, PSP, 3DS
i7 4790 | MSI GTX 780 Ti TF OC | 12 GB RAM | 3 TB HDD | Sony Bravia 40HX750 | Altec Lansing MX6021
#68The_InebriatorPosted 7/31/2014 9:57:47 PM
I'm sorry did I say something to involve myself in your petty argument with another user or are you just grasping for straws in an attempt to "win" said argument? As I stated I understand and have no problems with people who prefer PC gaming. They have valid reasons and I really don't care what other people choose to play. I'm just pointing out that using racist terminology in jest really makes the community look bad. Please don't try to drag me into some fanboy war I'm really not interested in.
---
I have not yet begun to procrastinate.
#69TimePharaohPosted 7/31/2014 10:06:32 PM
The_Inebriator posted...
I'm sorry did I say something to involve myself in your petty argument with another user or are you just grasping for straws in an attempt to "win" said argument? As I stated I understand and have no problems with people who prefer PC gaming. They have valid reasons and I really don't care what other people choose to play. I'm just pointing out that using racist terminology in jest really makes the community look bad. Please don't try to drag me into some fanboy war I'm really not interested in.

Except it's not "racist terminology". You attaching your personal belief system onto words that in themselves have no racist connotations says more about you.

And following your line of thought Supermans name should be changed to "some strong guy", because the ‹bermensch was a term the Nazis used.
#70AsucaHayashiPosted 7/31/2014 10:14:43 PM
more than master race i love the fact that the meme has given way to the usage of peasantry and there's nothing i love more than to show how much of a peasant certain console gamers are with their peasant logic like:
http://i.imgur.com/gkeAUXI.png
---
PC hardware doesn't need to match console hardware in price when PC gamers save literal thousands from the software they buy.
http://i.imgur.com/9Yv0R2Z.jpg