This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why do console gamers think PC gamers are serious with the master race thing?

#81petran78Posted 8/1/2014 12:53:01 AM
SinisterSlay posted...
Pancakes!

you're at a PC gamer forum:

so:

milk
eggs
vinegar
butter
sugar
flour
salt
baking powder and soda
---
Q.You want so see some other stuff? What Console? A.Console? Q.What platform? A.Uh, Moral Turpitude?
Q.PC it is, then.
#82johnny_payPosted 8/1/2014 1:44:12 AM
its because they are growing/grew up on the internet and haven't learnt about sarcasm, as its pretty hard to know if someone is being sarcastic without /sarcasm after it.
#83Bellum_SacrumPosted 8/1/2014 2:06:13 AM
So now that you've realized that Yahtzee was mocking PC gamers all along you have to pretend that you weren't serious about it.

Cool story bro.
---
"Now go ahead and leap ignorantly to the defense of wealthy game companies who don't know or care about you."
#84SinisterSlayPosted 8/1/2014 6:13:47 AM
petran78 posted...
SinisterSlay posted...
Pancakes!

you're at a PC gamer forum:

so:

milk
eggs
vinegar
butter
sugar
flour
salt
baking powder and soda

what about brands?
---
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
#85ThePonyColliePosted 8/1/2014 6:54:44 AM
johnny_pay posted...
its because they are growing/grew up on the internet and haven't learnt about sarcasm, as its pretty hard to know if someone is being sarcastic without /sarcasm after it.

I hate it when someone write the '/s' at the end. It kills the joke. It's like they're saying "hurr durr i'm joking! i'm cool!".
---
No Steam, no buy.
#86yourDaddiePosted 8/1/2014 7:04:11 AM
Becahse PC gamers are like islamic fundamentalists, they create a lot of articles on the internet and sometimes even exagerate the benefits of pc gaming triying to convert them to tehri religion
---
I am your father
#87CrunchBandicootPosted 8/1/2014 5:57:38 PM
TheZeldaFan posted...
I've met people who genuinely push this attitude. They're crappy people all over.

Indeed, some people can be so arrogant and immature over a simple preference.

Frankly, I loathe slang like "pc master race" and "console peasant". It just shows how rude and condescending the speaker is.
---
http://psnprofiles.com/Storm-Wolf-91
#88TheEntitledOnePosted 8/1/2014 6:28:52 PM
PC master race is no joke. It's the truth.
---
I got your number! I got all your numbers!
#89AlphaSnoWulfPosted 8/5/2014 4:41:07 PM
As a console gamer I've run into this idiotic attitude often, some people just have to make themselves feel superior to everyone else as if their part of a group of higher beings. Usually will be constantly condescending using words like peasant. It's best to distance yourself lest you think every pc gamer is a tool.
#90arleasPosted 8/5/2014 5:01:29 PM
Way to bump a dead topic Alpha.... You are credit to team!
---
http://raptr.com/badge/arleas/uc.png
http://www.speedtest.net/result/3635582762.png