This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why do console gamers think PC gamers are serious with the master race thing?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Why do console gamers think PC gamers are serious with the master race thing?
2 years ago#81
SinisterSlay posted...
Pancakes!

you're at a PC gamer forum:

so:

milk
eggs
vinegar
butter
sugar
flour
salt
baking powder and soda
Q.You want so see some other stuff? What Console? A.Console? Q.What platform? A.Uh, Moral Turpitude?
Q.PC it is, then.
2 years ago#82
its because they are growing/grew up on the internet and haven't learnt about sarcasm, as its pretty hard to know if someone is being sarcastic without /sarcasm after it.
2 years ago#83
So now that you've realized that Yahtzee was mocking PC gamers all along you have to pretend that you weren't serious about it.

Cool story bro.
"Now go ahead and leap ignorantly to the defense of wealthy game companies who don't know or care about you."
2 years ago#84
petran78 posted...
SinisterSlay posted...
Pancakes!

you're at a PC gamer forum:

so:

milk
eggs
vinegar
butter
sugar
flour
salt
baking powder and soda

what about brands?
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
2 years ago#85
johnny_pay posted...
its because they are growing/grew up on the internet and haven't learnt about sarcasm, as its pretty hard to know if someone is being sarcastic without /sarcasm after it.

I hate it when someone write the '/s' at the end. It kills the joke. It's like they're saying "hurr durr i'm joking! i'm cool!".
No Steam, no buy.
2 years ago#86
Becahse PC gamers are like islamic fundamentalists, they create a lot of articles on the internet and sometimes even exagerate the benefits of pc gaming triying to convert them to tehri religion
I am your father
2 years ago#87
TheZeldaFan posted...
I've met people who genuinely push this attitude. They're crappy people all over.

Indeed, some people can be so arrogant and immature over a simple preference.

Frankly, I loathe slang like "pc master race" and "console peasant". It just shows how rude and condescending the speaker is.
http://psnprofiles.com/Storm-Wolf-91
2 years ago#88
PC master race is no joke. It's the truth.
I got your number! I got all your numbers!
2 years ago#89
As a console gamer I've run into this idiotic attitude often, some people just have to make themselves feel superior to everyone else as if their part of a group of higher beings. Usually will be constantly condescending using words like peasant. It's best to distance yourself lest you think every pc gamer is a tool.
2 years ago#90
Way to bump a dead topic Alpha.... You are credit to team!
http://raptr.com/badge/arleas/uc.png
http://www.speedtest.net/result/3635582762.png
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Why do console gamers think PC gamers are serious with the master race thing?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived