This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Rud3bwoys Big Rig Reveal pickups part 2

#31OreoBoy206Posted 8/2/2014 2:01:53 PM
Only small stack of 20 dollar bills in the first pic? I would expect a couple solid gold bars or something.... The fans must be really disappointed about the showing off of such little money.
#32Rud3Bwoy(Topic Creator)Posted 8/2/2014 2:18:32 PM
OreoBoy206 posted...
Only small stack of 20 dollar bills in the first pic? I would expect a couple solid gold bars or something.... The fans must be really disappointed about the showing off of such little money.

this isn't a money topic.........
#33pwnater777Posted 8/2/2014 2:26:13 PM
Hilarious/pitiful that TC thinks anyone believes that he has "fans".
---
"Opinions are like magnets, nobody knows how they work." - Foppe
#34Cool_Dude667Posted 8/2/2014 2:27:33 PM
pwnater777 posted...
Hilarious/pitiful that TC thinks anyone believes that he has "fans".

well TP has a vague form of "fans" so anything is possible
---
Not changing this sig until Christ returns -- Started 30 A.D
3770K @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance | GTX 670 SLi
#35OreoBoy206Posted 8/2/2014 2:52:38 PM
Rud3Bwoy posted...
OreoBoy206 posted...

Never said it was... I was just pointing out that if you're going to deliberately show off money in any picture and claim to be a "Balla" then at least show off "Balla" amount of gold or money, otherwise don't bother showing it at all
#36Rud3Bwoy(Topic Creator)Posted 8/2/2014 2:56:33 PM
OreoBoy206 posted...
Rud3Bwoy posted...
OreoBoy206 posted...

Never said it was... I was just pointing out that if you're going to deliberately show off money in any picture and claim to be a "Balla" then at least show off "Balla" amount of gold or money, otherwise don't bother showing it at all

but who's trying to show off money?it was just laying there on my bed during the pic obviously you take it as something else.
#37Rud3Bwoy(Topic Creator)Posted 8/2/2014 2:57:10 PM
OreoBoy206 posted...
Rud3Bwoy posted...
OreoBoy206 posted...

and on a side note when i show off money in pictures or videos i show off a good amount just ask my fans who seen the videos/pictures this is def not one of those topics
#38codyorrPosted 8/2/2014 3:02:34 PM
This loser has to start another topic after being locked on his other topic? Even me, an extreme alcoholic, isn't that sad.
#39NewportBox100sPosted 8/2/2014 3:04:35 PM
rudebwoy returns! I've always been jealous of your money bro. I wish I could make some decent money. I only make $400 a week... and that's working 50 hours!
---
http://twitter.com/ChaseBurr http://instagram.com/gucciplatinum
http://youtube.com/user/OmegaWeaponFFVIII
#40OreoBoy206Posted 8/2/2014 3:05:52 PM
Rud3Bwoy posted...
but who's trying to show off money?it was just laying there on my bed during the pic obviously you take it as something else.

Alright, if you say so.. Just odd that the money laying on your bed just happens to be perfectly placed next to your merchandise and accidentally photographed in your picture

Rud3Bwoy posted...
and on a side note when i show off money in pictures or videos i show off a good amount just ask my fans who seen the videos/pictures this is def not one of those topics

If I run into any of your fans, which I doubt I will then I'll be sure to ask them.