This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PC Gaming Community: will you actually buy GTA V on release?

#71MaxCHEATER64(Topic Creator)Posted 8/1/2014 3:01:34 PM
RunFromThisGun posted...
Lol at the poll.

PC gamers are so awful. They love terrible indie games and boring MMO's but a well produced open world adventure game with multiple outcomes? Oh no, they shun it like a leper.

This is why I have never, ever, referred to myself as a PC gamer. I am merely a console gamer who own a PC with a quality GPU. Nothing more, nothing less.

confirmed console peasant

inb4 you tell me your specs to try and refute it

---
https://i.imgur.com/6sZC0hY.png
"Some people have skeletons in their closets. I just have a bone in my pants." -Mitchell2003
#72MahoganyTooth92Posted 8/1/2014 3:03:09 PM
lmao at the poll. What's with this board?

I answered yes, but it really depends on my financial position on release day.
---
"I'm amazed TC is still posting. It's not your everyday run of the mill stupidity. This is advanced stupidity." -nickizgr8
#73RunFromThisGunPosted 8/1/2014 3:11:05 PM
MaxCHEATER64 posted...
RunFromThisGun posted...
Lol at the poll.

PC gamers are so awful. They love terrible indie games and boring MMO's but a well produced open world adventure game with multiple outcomes? Oh no, they shun it like a leper.

This is why I have never, ever, referred to myself as a PC gamer. I am merely a console gamer who own a PC with a quality GPU. Nothing more, nothing less.

Confirmed geek who thinks monospace font makes him look edgy and unique.
#74MaxCHEATER64(Topic Creator)Posted 8/1/2014 3:17:39 PM
RunFromThisGun posted...
MaxCHEATER64 posted...
RunFromThisGun posted...
Lol at the poll.

wow such an original comeback
---
"Some people have skeletons in their closets. I just have a bone in my pants." -Mitchell2003
#75RunFromThisGunPosted 8/1/2014 3:19:50 PM
MaxCHEATER64 posted...
RunFromThisGun posted...
MaxCHEATER64 posted...
RunFromThisGun posted...
Lol at the poll.

wow such an original comeback

Irony. It's strong in this post.
#76MaxCHEATER64(Topic Creator)Posted 8/1/2014 3:22:33 PM
irony

or steely

oh burn

---
#77The_Count_FooPosted 8/1/2014 3:24:20 PM
Yeah, gta is the only series I double dip on.
---
Divided by night...
#78HappyHippo04Posted 8/1/2014 3:41:27 PM
RunFromThisGun posted...
Lol at the poll.

The entire GTA series is pure garbage. I don't give a rats ass if it ever comes to PC. Consoles can have their s*** exclusives and s*** specs for all I care.
---
PC | Wii U | 3DSXL | Vita
FC: 4639-9367-1408
#79RunFromThisGunPosted 8/1/2014 3:42:48 PM
The_Count_Foo posted...
Yeah, gta is the only series I double dip on.

It's gonna be good on PC. The best part of it for me is that I only beat the game once and I honestly don't remember much at all. Alcohol, when it comes in handy, it sure comes in handy!
#80MrObviousPosted 8/1/2014 3:45:42 PM
The problem is that most of us expect this game to run like ass even on the best machines, even several years after release. If you wanna refute my system, go ahead but I think these stats should have no trouble running GTA IV maxed.

Intel i7 990x at stock settings
12 GB ram
RaedonHD 7970
Game is installed on an SSD.

There is no reason for this game to not run at max settings at 60fps on this system by now, seeing how it was released in 2008 & has the option of patches available to it. Yet, as I said earlier I can't even access the full range of graphics settings without editing an ini file. I can barely hold 20-30fps, then I drop to around 15fps around more intensive stuff like the bank mission. That is pure BS. As paying customers we deserve better.
---
I'm sure we can handle this like mature,responsible adults.Isn't that right,Mr Poopy-Pants? -Lt. Frank Drebin