This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PC Gaming Community: will you actually buy GTA V on release?

#81RunFromThisGunPosted 8/1/2014 4:01:33 PM
HappyHippo04 posted...
RunFromThisGun posted...
Lol at the poll.

PC gamers are so awful. They love terrible indie games and boring MMO's but a well produced open world adventure game with multiple outcomes? Oh no, they shun it like a leper.

This is why I have never, ever, referred to myself as a PC gamer. I am merely a console gamer who own a PC with a quality GPU. Nothing more, nothing less.

The entire GTA series is pure garbage. I don't give a rats ass if it ever comes to PC. Consoles can have their s*** exclusives and s*** specs for all I care.

Says the guy with Wii U in his sig. Lol, my point on PC gamers stand strong!
#82LoshadtPosted 8/1/2014 4:29:22 PM(edited)
RunFromThisGun posted...

Here's an idea, why not go back to whatever console board you came out of? That way all of the idiotic tripe you spout is just a part of the background noise.
---
A moment of silence for the dead panda.
#83HappyHippo04Posted 8/2/2014 12:37:07 PM
RunFromThisGun posted...
HappyHippo04 posted...
RunFromThisGun posted...
Lol at the poll.

PC gamers are so awful. They love terrible indie games and boring MMO's but a well produced open world adventure game with multiple outcomes? Oh no, they shun it like a leper.

This is why I have never, ever, referred to myself as a PC gamer. I am merely a console gamer who own a PC with a quality GPU. Nothing more, nothing less.

The entire GTA series is pure garbage. I don't give a rats ass if it ever comes to PC. Consoles can have their s*** exclusives and s*** specs for all I care.

Wii U is the only console remotely worth owning right now sooooooo . . .
---
PC | Wii U | 3DSXL | Vita
FC: 4639-9367-1408
#84RaikouenPosted 8/2/2014 12:58:51 PM
If I ever got it, it'd be for PS4 because DualShock 4.

However, since the game's controls are still crap, and likely will always be crap, I'm willing to skip on it entirely.
#85-CJF-Posted 8/2/2014 1:00:39 PM
I'll wait till next year when I can get it for like 3-5 bucks. I'm cheap and poor.
#86RaikouenPosted 8/2/2014 1:03:37 PM
HappyHippo04 posted...
RunFromThisGun posted...
HappyHippo04 posted...
RunFromThisGun posted...
Lol at the poll.

Wii U is the only console remotely worth owning right now sooooooo . . .

Eh, I sold mine last year.

I couldn't justify keeping it when only 3 games released were what I was interested in and only up to 3 games to come (at the time) to look forward to.

Aside from Mario, other Mario, Zelda Wind Waker, and MK8, there's nothing to play on it that's good and exclusive, and right now all that's interesting on the horizon are Smash, which can be played on the much cheaper 3DS/2DS, and Zelda, which won't be out until late next year.

At least with my PS4 in that same time span I can look forward to Destiny, BF: Hardline, DriveClub, BloodBorne, The Order: 1886, Uncharted 4, and more, all of which look good (and one won't even cost extra).
#87r7gerrabbitPosted 8/2/2014 1:04:31 PM
I don't buy games on release anymore.
Waiting for sale or no buy.

Spending $60+ on a video game is ridiculous when it'll be $30 or less in 6 months.
---
Sig.
#88MaxCHEATER64(Topic Creator)Posted 8/2/2014 1:06:20 PM
Raikouen posted...
If I ever got it, it'd be for PS4 because DualShock 4.

Just connect your DS4 to your PC.
---
https://i.imgur.com/6sZC0hY.png
"Some people have skeletons in their closets. I just have a bone in my pants." -Mitchell2003
#89cody4783Posted 8/2/2014 1:33:35 PM
MrObvious posted...
The problem is that most of us expect this game to run like ass even on the best machines, even several years after release. If you wanna refute my system, go ahead but I think these stats should have no trouble running GTA IV maxed.

Pretty much. I doubt it will run at all on my old dual core system...So I see no incentive to buy it even close to release...if at all.
---
PC: http://i.imgur.com/zgyKBAY.jpg
#90DC07301981Posted 8/3/2014 10:48:54 PM
Maybe if I had a good enough rig built by the time it's released, I'll purchase it, but only when it goes on sale. I'm not really too much into the GTA series so it's not really on my must play list.