This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How do you play Sacred 3? It says released but won't let me play it.

#21thasnipermasterPosted 8/3/2014 2:58:50 PM
Sacred 2 was absolutely an A++ game.

Sacred 3 is F--.
---
Im opposite of a care bear
KILLING FLOOR 2 !!! Hurry up and take my f***ing dosh!
#22nickizgr8Posted 8/3/2014 3:10:31 PM(edited)
notSFF posted...
Haley Joel Osment posted...
notSFF posted...
Sacred 3 is a complete bastardization of one of the best ARPG franchises I grew up with. Deep Silver should be ashamed.

Man...what the hell happened to Deep Silver? They used to be cool...

Deep Silver has always been a garbage tier company. Not sure when this period they were supposedly cool took place.

Risen 1 and Dead Island, mainly.

Then they started making zero effort rehashes like Risen 2 and Dead Island Riptide, and then they published Ride to ****ing Hell. And now THIS.

Pretty much the only thing from them I've enjoyed recently has been Dead Island Epidemic.

Dead Island? A good game? HAHAHAHAHAHA. HHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAA!

HA!

Let's make a game release it with no clip mode in and then leave a gamebreaking save deletion bug in the game that makes mulltiplayer in a multiplayer oriented game unplayable for a month.
---
Brothers and Sisters are sworn enemies Like PC Gamers and Xbox Gamers, or PC Gamers and Sony Gamers, Or PC Gamers and PC Gamers, Damn PC Gamers ruined PC gaming
#23NateRose89Posted 8/3/2014 9:54:43 PM
notSFF posted...
Haley Joel Osment posted...
notSFF posted...
Sacred 3 is a complete bastardization of one of the best ARPG franchises I grew up with. Deep Silver should be ashamed.

Man...what the hell happened to Deep Silver? They used to be cool...

Deep Silver has always been a garbage tier company. Not sure when this period they were supposedly cool took place.

Risen 1 and Dead Island, mainly.

Then they started making zero effort rehashes like Risen 2 and Dead Island Riptide, and then they published Ride to ****ing Hell. And now THIS.

Pretty much the only thing from them I've enjoyed recently has been Dead Island Epidemic.

They didn't make either Risen game and they didnt make either Dead Island game. They just published them. All a publisher really does is put the game on the shelves.
---
PSN ID: rockstock89