This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

name of this cable

  • Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. name of this cable

User Info: Kilgrave91

2 years ago#1
I need to replace this audio cable i use to connect to my rig.

I dont know what it is called though.

See image

wibbly wobbly timey wimey
It was justified.

User Info: mrtywer

2 years ago#2
It's a 3.5 millimeter jack to a LR Audio plugin. Older tech, but you might find something like it on
MSI H87-G43 | Intel Core i5-4690 @ 3.5 Ghz | 8G Gskill Ripjaws X @ 1600 | Sapphire Radeon R7 260x

User Info: youshallbeasgod

2 years ago#3
3.5mm female to 2x RCA female
Relax, it's just a game.

User Info: WerdnAndreW

2 years ago#4
Female 3.5mm stereo to rca female

That's not a common cable so you might have trouble finding one. You could buy a male 3.5mm to male rca and use couplers so you have female ends.
Corsair 500r ~ P8Z68-V Pro ~ i5 2500k ~ Hyper 212+ ~ Corsair 2x4gb ~ TX750w v2 ~ MSI 780 TF ~ F3 1TB ~ Crucial M4 128GB ~ Xonar DG ~ Tt Meka G1 ~ Asus PA248Q

User Info: Jocko

2 years ago#5
Here you go:

You're welcome.
The oxygen's leaving my brain!!! --Clucky the Chicken

User Info: fatali

2 years ago#6
This person is selling a set of cables that includes one of the cable you need:
Mystery is the source of all true science.

User Info: robert022614

2 years ago#7 wait it's all female....jennifer.

User Info: Kilgrave91

2 years ago#8
thanks everyone!
wibbly wobbly timey wimey
It was justified.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. name of this cable

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

  • Topic Archived