This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

When you hear the word "raid" in terms of an online game, what do you imagine?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. When you hear the word "raid" in terms of an online game, what do you imagine?
10 months ago#21
dementedlullaby posted...
10+25 is the perfect number imo.

Fewer than 10? Not epic. More than 25? Feels a little too zergy.

This.

While more than 25 may look cool it's hard as hell to maintain a group of that many people. Also the more people in a raid team the quality of your worse raider goes down but the quality of your best raider doesn't really move.
---
Brothers and Sisters are sworn enemies Like PC Gamers and Xbox Gamers, or PC Gamers and Sony Gamers, Or PC Gamers and PC Gamers, Damn PC Gamers ruined PC gaming
10 months ago#22
The last MMORPG I played, a Raid was formed by 49 people, divided in 7 smaller parties. So I think of that.
---
Core i5-3570K @4.2GHz|Vengeance 8GB DDR3-1600 MHz|Crucial M4 128GB SSD|Gigabyte GTX 670 2GB|Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD|Corsair 500R Black ATX |Antec HCG 620W Pro
10 months ago#23
FalxXD posted...
LEEEEROOY JENKINS!!!!!!

---
What can you make of life? Without a lot of luck, nothing. And so, we despair, knowing that in the end, no one's there.
10 months ago#24
Zareth posted...
Superlinkbros89 posted...
A bunch of nerds with too much time on their hands logging into their WOW accounts, riding on horses into a nearby npc village to rob and sexually molest the villagers

---
maybe she's born with it
or maybe.. it's MAYBELLINE
(edited 0 seconds ago)
10 months ago#25
im not a pc dork, i genuinely picture that
---
maybe she's born with it
or maybe.. it's MAYBELLINE
10 months ago#26
SinisterSlay posted...
The bug spray called raid.

I prefer DEET.
10 months ago#27
a mission from bully called Panty raid
---
Official GameFAQs Assassin
Let's Play- Psn-EsSKYRIM
10 months ago#28
I imagine true MMO content, as such I imagine 20+ people. Why have 10k+ people on a server if at most your only grouping with 1-18 others at any given time.

Real MMO combat is atleast 40 or more but 20+ sadly in these days is about the best we usually get.
10 months ago#29
More than 24 people. 40 man raids on WoW, hundreds (when properly co-ordinated) for world PvP raiding. Crashed the server multiple times, Blizzard wasn't too happy.
---
Over 8,000,000 players on Steam at the same time.
PC gaming is the place to be. The only way to play games at their true potential.
10 months ago#30
25 man plus, Screw glorified ten man dungeons
---
Your problem is you've spent your whole life thinking there are rules. There aren't. We used to be gorillas.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. When you hear the word "raid" in terms of an online game, what do you imagine?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived